Ray Donovan on Showtime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrocha

Super Freak
Reaction score

Ray Donovan, a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in LA, can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family.

hd_5a96b2f89c76769774d203e76fb1c683.jpg

story-26-tv-ray-donovan-199782.jpg

tumblr_moeqdbZOR91sto4vvo1_1280.jpg

I'm really liking this show so far, Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight are really good, I'm interested to see what will happen next.

Dude, i didn't even recognize him on this show until I went to imdb, Yes Steven Bauer is excellent, this is one of the shows I look forward to every week now.

Yes, unfortunatly we all grow old. But great to see him still working and doing a great job.

Al+Pacino+Steven+Bauer+Release+Scarface+Blu+N_WTldT0vY9x.jpg

This is an awesome show. And I had to do a double take when frank whaleys character showed up.........I was like damn he's changed.....:lol
Lots of good characters in this series.

Another solid episode, this and Dexter are the only shows I've been looking forward to at the moment, that is until Sons of Anarchy and Walking Dead return.

Finally got to catch up last night on this weeks episode, another good episode and it looks like James Woods will be joining the cast, can't wait to see how his character will pan out on the show.

Another great episode this week, this show is one I really look forward to every week, Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight are awesome in this, I really hope they continue this one for another season cause so far its been really good.

I like this show. Jon Voight is great, but I gotta say Abbey is sooooooooooooo annnnnnnnnooooooooyyyyyyyying!!

You don't hear much about this show, but it's one of my favorites. Schreiber is great.

Woods killing his girlfriend was awesome! :lol

I knew he wasn't going to let Rosanne Arquette go either. But at least she died happy. :wink1:

I love how he handled that. :lol

Frank Whaley's character was good too. I also loved the whole LSD trip and how Mickey took him out.

Just watched the first couple eps of this tonight and loving it Ray is a boss. This will do me nicely as breaking bad comes to a close.

Back