Rate The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2/10 Sorry, don't want to be a downer, just adding my two cents for what it is worth. Big fan of the first three but this just didn't draw me in.
The dwarves should have at least died several times. Reminded me of watching Road Runner where the Wile E Coyote falls off a cliff over and over and just doesn't die. Radegast just made me loose respect for wizards in general. The orc king had the humor of jar jar binks. The whole movie was a phantom menace for me.

This would have been a ten if it werent for a couple over the top scenes...otherwise loved it

2/10 Sorry, don't want to be a downer, just adding my two cents for what it is worth. Big fan of the first three but this just didn't draw me in.
The dwarves should have at least died several times. Reminded me of watching Road Runner where the Wile E Coyote falls off a cliff over and over and just doesn't die. Radegast just made me loose respect for wizards in general. The orc king had the humor of jar jar binks. The whole movie was a phantom menace for me.

I don't get that at all, but to each their own....it was good for me - liked it, didn't love it

I bet you didn't rate phantom menace a 2 or less though. :lol

yup i've just cancelled my wizard wanna be membership cause of that....:dunno

83 out of 98 rated it a 7 or higher...AKA only 15 of 98 rated it a 6 or lower ...

Radagast is my favorite wizard.

If I could aspire to be a wizard, i'd be him. I already have bird **** covering my face. I'm halfway there.

Didn't draw me in at all either. I Didn't notice that about the dwarves but the Orc king wasn't my favorite part. Not as bad as JarJar though. :lol

Back