Rate The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm starting to notice that on the boards, with critics, and websites everywhere. Ign even posts videos about all the things wrong with (insert movie name).

I guess it's cool to be miserable. I think I used to be that way. I can't remember. I enjoyed the movie and while I have my own gripes I still really enjoyed it and can't wait for the others. **** everyone else. :rotfl

When I go to other threads and see these long lists of movies that people hate that were really good movies, I just have to wonder what it is that they actually LIKE!

If I went to a movie thinking that I'm not going to like something, I'm not going to waste my money even going!

I'm just glad I'm easily pleased when going to the movies. It's a movie. I try to enjoy it for what it is. Sure there's always something that makes you go hmmmm....but it's not going to ruin the whole movie for me.

I agree. I understand people giving 10's because it hits them perfectly but honestly nothing can be a 10 in reality.

I gave it a solid 7. It's really good, and fun. But I have my quarrels with it. Which i've stated.

For The Hobbit, that's all I can say. It was a good time. I don't really care enough about the world to say much more then that. Nothing I really need to discuss, nothing stood out to me that I didn't get. It was a nice simple story, that had a nice little arc, with some very fun characters.

So far it's got a good grade...172 out of 190 gave it a 6 or higher...160 gave it 7 or better

This poll is most likely done...84% voted the film a 7 or higher...90% voted it a 6 or higher...not bad in my book

I don't know! 3 people in The Hobbit thread just seen it in the last couple of days. Not sure if they've voted or not though.

Who will give Osbourne the 200th vote he wanted....LOL....out of 199 votes 85% gave it 7 or higher....91% gave it 6 or higher

I looked good... The 3D was well done... But the story seemed so slow when I look at the Lord of the Rings trilogy...

All and All...

6/10

Back