Rate The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rank the movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell, I wouldn't give Ang Lees super crappy version of The Hulk a 1 and that film was god awful. :lol

I forgot about that one! UGH! :monkey4

As long as there is something within the movie that I liked, it wouldn't rate a 1. I think with some people it's all or nothing. If they aren't blown away, it's a 1.

Yeah, that's one of the few movies I've ever seen that I about walked out on. I can't even begin to understand giving The Hobbit a score like a 1. Hell anything less than a 7 to me is pushing it.

Yeah, that's one of the few movies I've ever seen that I about walked out on. I can't even begin to understand giving The Hobbit a score like a 1. Hell anything less than a 7 to me is pushing it.

Why is it pushing it ? Just because you love something doesn't mean others do. It's all a matter of opinion and everyone's got one. In this thread if you say you don't like The Hobbit, it's almost like you're insulting someone's mother.

Why is it pushing it ? Just because you love something doesn't mean others do. It's all a matter of opinion and everyone's got one. In this thread if you say you don't like The Hobbit, it's almost like you're insulting someone's mother.

It's one thing to say you didn't care for it, but no way in hell does it deserve a 1.

And Lee's Hulk was better than The Hobbit.

Then you give it at least a 6/10. What lost it for me mostly was him bouncing all over the desert and it looked like I was watching a cartoon. I couldn't wait for it to be over by that point. I still wouldn't give it a 1 though.

I hate Avatar and I'm giving it a 1/10. I barely finished it and never want to see it again. The story was bad and completely unoriginal, the characters were dull and forgettable, the action was good but nothing we hadn't see in the past 10 years, and I don't like 3D so no matter how good that may have been, it wouldn't influence me to rate it higher. Why would I rate a movie higher that was a chore to sit through and never have a desire to see again? That's my opinion and I don't understand why anyone would say it's wrong to give it such a low score. I gave "The Hobbit" a solid score but don't think less of anyone that didn't like it. Nor do I think they're wrong for not liking it. :dunno

I hate Avatar and I'm giving it a 1/10. I barely finished it and never want to see it again. The story was bad and completely unoriginal, the characters were dull and forgettable, the action was good but nothing we hadn't see in the past 10 years, and I don't like 3D so no matter how good that may have been, it wouldn't influence me to rate it higher. Why would I rate a movie higher that was a chore to sit through and never have a desire to see again? That's my opinion and I don't understand why anyone would say it's wrong to give it such a low score. I gave "The Hobbit" a solid score but don't think less of anyone that didn't like it. Nor do I think they're wrong for not liking it. :dunno

:lol Harsh.
I couldn't set through the whole thing and I'd still give it a 5'ish, it had some pretty cool effects. Whats wrong with Space -Pocahontas? :lol

to me this was a solid 8, if there weren't anymore than a 6, but the excitement got me going for a an extra 2 points.

I rarely rate a movie a 1 usually it is a low budget film with no nudity :lol But I am a huge movie fan and am easily pleased, but even bigger higher budget films get in the 4-5 range for me if they suck.

Obviously I loved the movie, but I do undstand some people being bothered by the inclusion of the rabbits, the goblin kings speech, etc... personally it worked for me, but I am not going to flip out over people having a lower opinion of that. I think most of the bad vibes in this thread are towards obvious trolls, not people with legitimate complaints.

Back