Rate the avatar/signature of the person above you

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what's happening with my sig. There is one uploaded but it never shows up. I used to think it was a site problem but no-one else seems to have a problem.

So no-one can see my sig?

Is it a simple pic or text? Or does it have forbidden code? This forum site might have some banned code/tags to prevent site from hack or crashing. Mr. Green remember you had a goose sig before, no? And to think you're a PREMIUM FREAK.

Is it a simple pic or text? Or does it have forbidden code? This forum site might have some banned code/tags to prevent site from hack or crashing. Mr. Green remember you had a goose sig before, no? And to think you're a PREMIUM FREAK.

It's a Rex sig. Standard 500x150 jpeg uploaded from my computer. Strange?! Think I'll ask Dave what's up.

It's a Rex sig. Standard 500x150 jpeg uploaded from my computer. Strange?! Think I'll ask Dave what's up.

Yea, you're bugged BIG time. Your post #21 & #23 have no sig but post #27 have. And this is the same before login and after login.

How about now? ;)

Nice 9/10. Sig little outdated with the logo but dynamic.

jurassic-world.jpg

Definitely a classic. 9/10. Would be 10/10 if the **** scared (no pun intended) lawyer on toilet was shown for a slight second.

Back