RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Revenge. A supense filled film get's damn gorey and bloody give a strong 7. I think a 1/6 figure from this would be very fun kitbash. Skip the trailer's just play it's kinda predictable but still done well.

Rogue One - 9/10

Wow way better than the first time I saw it. I think I fell alseep in theaters and woke up to a very shocking ending. Any way , great little Star Wars story that begs you to pop in the OT right after. I think I almost teared up towards the end. And that Vader scene !! Easily one of the best moments in Star Wars history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The toys that made us transformers very cool! Um hey we need you to name and write bio's for twenty differnt Transformers over the weekend. Ha ha um ok......:horror:lol:r2d2line We need some new emoji's on this forrum.:lol

The toys that made us transformers very cool! Um hey we need you to name and write bio's for twenty differnt Transformers over the weekend. Ha ha um ok......:horror:lol:r2d2line We need some new emoji's on this forrum.:lol

This was very good, the Lego one is great also....

Headlights.....LOL

This was very good, the Lego one is great also....

Headlights.....LOL

Ha ha yea taking my time getting thru them need to watch Old Transformers cartoon next and watch everyone die in it. Long live Megatron!!!

Solo: 9/10

Such a surprise. Epic action , cool characters, and a simple yet twisty plot. Had an epic style and pretty good music as well. Loving the Star Wars Stories , looking forward to the next.

Pin (1988) - 5/10

Blood Street (1988) - 6/10

Beyond the Gates (2016) - 6/10

Miami Connection (1987) - 7.5/10

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) - 6/10

Safe (2018) - 7/10

Death Car on the Freeway (1979)- 5/10

The Black Cat (1981) - 7.5/10

Rando question:

Did Megatron ever transform in any of the live action movies? I can’t recall, but if he did, what did he transform into?

Rando question:

Did Megatron ever transform in any of the live action movies? I can’t recall, but if he did, what did he transform into?

1st: a cybertronian jet thing
2nd: a cybertronian tank jet thing
3rd: a truck I think
4th: I don’t know if that was technically considered megatron, but if it was it was also a truck
5th: I don’t know, never saw it
:wave

The Strangers prey at night. A good horror/suspense film done well just a small rip off from the Purge with the creepy mask's give a 6 worth a watch.

My stepmothers a alien. Dan Ackroyd and Kim Basinger as sexy step alien mom lol she could play any role us guys would watch back in the day ha ha give a 4. cheesey comedy.

Waynes world clip lol:lol:lol

Last edited:
Date Night: 5/10 Flat jokes, boring story. The trailer had the best parts.

Red Sparrow: 5/10 Couldn't even finish it, was so goddamn bad. I usually like Jennifer Lawrence too. Would be a 2/10 but 3 extra points for the b e a u t i f u l b o o b i e s

Blade Runner 2049: 10/10 One of my favorites from last year, get's better every watch.

Ocean’s 8 9/10. This was a surprise nothing like the first three, it has more depth than the first films its not a reboot but shares the same universe, Anne Hathaway wowowowowowow

Back