RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOLO ASWS.. I didn't like Alden in any of the Trailer's and have never been a fan of WH so went in with two strikes against it.But I liked the film more than I thought I would.Pretty good film IMO.. 7/10

Last edited:
Black Panther -7 out of 10
Good story, acting, and art production. Some bad camera work, bad editing, and some of the music was bad and how it was at times improperly used in the movie (it became distracting from the story and dialogue at times).

The Commuter- 6 out of 10
The story was a slow buildup, a bit too slow in the beginning at times, but really became stronger as the movie played along. Basically a thriller at the beginning that becomes an action movie at the end. A couple of good fight scenes and an interesting premise.

Annihilation -?/10

Liked it, but not sure what number rating to give it.

Pro:

Very interesting and with a very creepy moment
Art production on this alone would make me watch again.

Cons:

The flashbacks felt like they hindered the movie, slowed it down too much.

It was a blind buy ($5, believe it or not) but I'm happy I got it, even if I may not watch it often.

Miami Vice movie - 2/10 (as an adaptation of the show).... as a generic crime drama movie - 5/10

The A- Team movie - 4/10 - Closer to the source material than Vice, but the action sucks, the story is too big, and with the exception of Bradley Cooper, the whole cast is wrong.

Back