RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on. :duff

I still don't know what score to give it but it's high, very high.

K-2SO.gif

Maybe if Wakanda was actually civilized... :lol

Avengers: Infinity War - 5/10

A lot of stupidly wasted potential.
4 points for some very cool action scenes.
Extra 1 point for opening sequence and Visions death.

I bookmarked it for when I get time to ingest that feces.

I scrolled down and saw the future America **** yeah with old Connor... damn even as a teen I cringed in the theater to that scene.

When I really think about it, the whole Uncle Bob angle was the kiss of death to the franchise. You can't possibly follow it up without imitating it.

Oh without a doubt it's the only one following T2 that can somewhat keep my interest. I do appreciate the bleak ending.

I'll have to give the T4 a read too. I appreciate the chance it took, but it's awful writing and poor cinematography killed it for audiences... not to mention it took them out of their comfort zone of the protectminator not being a thing in it.

T6 from the little I know about it, looks like it might be the worst thing to ever debut under the franchise.

:lol @ all the comments online saying "Cameron is back to fix his baby!" Is he? Is he really?

Avengers Infinity War - well I'm going to give it a 9/10 after this first viewing. Personally I think it was everything it needed to be. Now to venture into the thread to see where these 5s are coming from.

When I really think about it, the whole Uncle Bob angle was the kiss of death to the franchise. You can't possibly follow it up without imitating it.

It was but it was worth seeing that one time, it was done well. Everything after that cheapened it and really lost what was good about the first two films.

Oh I wasn't speaking negatively on it, it's just studios became obsessed with it since it resonated with so many as being the better of the two.

I really believe going back to a human protector would give the series credibility again.

Back