RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just so easy to watch, like an insightful book that is easy to read and not very thick, it's not pretentious at all, it's organic, the pace is agile and it's very pleasing to the eye and ear.

This movie is only 1 hour 40 minutes when most Superhero movies now take 3 hours to tell a plot hole riddled story :lol

And it was amazing to watch in an IMAX hall.
One thing I love about Nolan's movies is that he always pays soooo much attention to sound.
It was so good I could smell the sea and feel the water... Who needs 4D crap?! :D

Insidious: The Last Key (2018) - 5/10

The Shape of Water
(2017) - 6.5/10

Alone in the Dark (1982) - 7/10

Avengers: Infinity War (2018) - 8.25/10

Blood Link (1982) - 4/10

The Driller Killer (1979) - 7.5/10

Theater of Blood (1973) - 6/10

The Abominable Dr. Phibes (1971) - 6/10

Dr. Phibes Rises Again (1972) - 5/10

Predator 2 - 7.5/10

I know some of you guys love it (Riddick) but I just can't get into it. I feel if there was a stronger supporting cast I'd feel differently, or if Harrigan wasn't one dimensional. I do like that the last leg of the film is pretty long with him chasing Pred from the meat freezer, rooftop, apartment building to the ship.

I like the effects in it and the new gadgets Pred had. One thing that really bugs me is when Pred says "Mother ****er", they used a puppet head instead of Kevin Peter Hall. The fake bug eyes always distracted me where as in P1 it's KPH with contacts and the mandibles on his mouth.

Back when CBMs weren't so grandiose in scope and focused on an actual plot.

I still remember seeing ****** Matrix Reloaded and was more entertained by the X2 trailer than Reloaded :lol

:lol Pretty much. It’s a great sequel, I like it more than the first. Days of Future Past is really good too, though not as rewatchable.

Black Panther: 6/10, by the numbers and a bit boring.

:lol Pretty much. It’s a great sequel, I like it more than the first. Days of Future Past is really good too, though not as rewatchable.

Black Panther: 6/10, by the numbers and a bit boring.

DOFP is a good first time experience, and that's it. I just can't get into it a second time.

I tend to like X1 more than X2, but it ain't by much. It's mostly due to what a **** head Jackman was in it, which is more in tune with Logan's abrasive personality. I still think the whole cage fight to him cutting the shotgun in half is the best segment in the history of CBMs.

I still remember seeing him pop the claws out to the guys throat, and they made the snikt so deafening that it startled you in the theater.

X2 is damn good, and it's one of like five sequels that truly feels like it's in the same world as the previous film if that makes sense. I know pedo Singer did both, but it's very hard to replicate the feel like that.

Back