RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had not watched it like 20 so years and kept thinking this could get rebooted but NO Need everyone is damn good in this and just way ahead of its time, yes Goldblum should've gotten some decent rewards from this for sure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
I had not watched it like 20 so years and kept thinking this could get rebooted but NO Need everyone is damn good in this and just way ahead of its time, yes Goldblum should've gotten some decent rewards from this for sure.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I've always wondered about that. He definitely didn't wear a bag.

Planet of the Apes (1968) - 9.5/10

Beneath Planet of the Apes - 6/10

Escape from POTA - 7.5/10

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes - 6.5/10

Battle for the Planet of the Apes - 4/10

Planet of the Apes (1968) - 9.5/10

Beneath Planet of the Apes - 6/10

Escape from POTA - 7.5/10

Conquest of the Planet of the Apes - 6.5/10

Battle for the Planet of the Apes - 4/10

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

That one scene in the second film where the cult leaders peel their maks off, was something that always stuck with me as a kid.

For years I'd forgotten where I saw that, then watched the movie again a couple of years ago. :lol

Spider-Man 3.1 (Editor's Cut) - 6/10
The scene where Sandman turns into the sandcastle for his daughter was really sweet; I wish they would've kept that in. Rest of it was okay, but I think I expected it to be different. Was hoping for the scene where Venom flashes in Peter's mirror when he's looking at the black suit. :monkey2

Didn't like the new intro to the Peter vs. Harry mansion fight at all.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

That one scene in the second film where the cult leaders peel their maks off, was something that always stuck with me as a kid.

For years I'd forgotten where I saw that, then watched the movie again a couple of years ago. :lol

It occurs to me I haven't see you around much lately. You been cutting back on the forum or are you mainly in the SW section these days?

Kidnap 4/10 very predictable.. lot of unnecessary cut scense... Halley Was great.. but move was meh...

THE FLY. JEFF GOLDBLUM. I forgot how scarring crazy it gets lol a pure 10 for its day.

POWER RANGERS. I'm not really a fan but was ok give a 4. I'M kinda suprised ZAC EFRON didnt play red ranger lol.:lol

The Hatton Garden Job. A bunch of old english guys do last bank job give a 5.

Transformers marathon last week. Like the 1st but each movie feels hour too long imo on them all. Such a trainwreck franchise i hate hollywood crap non fan writers.
Yeah, great movie.
I try and make a point to watch it during Halloween time every year. 8.5/10

ALIENS 10/10

But it's showing it's age now.......in a major way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one insults the King of the world and gets away with it!! :cuss

YujWcgy.png

ALIENS 10/10

I only take two issues with it. I hate that the Xenos were dumbed down to being an insect colony, and how goddamn helpless they are to bullets.

"The perfect organism." But it's flesh is just as frail as a human's.

But don't get me wrong, the Queen is the **** and it's in the top ten Sci Fi films without question.

The Amazing Spider-Man - 7/10

Watched it again for the first time in a while in honor of its five year anniversary. It was good but not great. Liked Lizard.

I only take two issues with it. I hate that the Xenos were dumbed down to being an insect colony, and how goddamn helpless they are to bullets.

"The perfect organism." But it's flesh is just as frail as a human's.

But don't get me wrong, the Queen is the **** and it's in the top ten Sci Fi films without question.

I am fine with Xenos being subjected to pulse rifles and stuff....I never saw the aliens as bullet proof, but it's an interesting angle.

The matte painting are showing obviously and the Zeno effects, that once looked so perfect are showing signs of puppetry.

Even the outdoor shot of LV426, which I used to think looked totally real, how a very model like miniature quality to them....

So strange how that happens....I remember also how Gollum looked perfect to my eyes....now he looks way cgi also..

The Happening - 4/10

No one can be told they would be wasting their time watching this film. You have to waste it for yourself. Apparently.

Just....wtf? Terrible acting from most of the cast, bizarre interactions, no idea what to make of the plot and how it resolved...or didn't...I....I....

The Zoo keepers wife. A very depressing movie having a zoo in middle of ww2 as nazis kill everything couldnt finish skipped to end yep still sad depressing. Skip this one.

The Happening - 4/10

No one can be told they would be wasting their time watching this film. You have to waste it for yourself. Apparently.

Just....wtf? Terrible acting from most of the cast, bizarre interactions, no idea what to make of the plot and how it resolved...or didn't...I....I....

Well, then I guess this film was just not...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

...happening for you.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!

:monkey3

Twister - 5/10

For the time the effects were cutting edge, but it's incredibly dated. The whole Bill Paxton is the "Extreme" thing is so ****** chill inducing. The evil Storm Chasers led by Robin Hood, and you're know they're evil because all their trucks are black.

And let's not forget the Finger of Gah scene, where they go through the Fujita scale and it lands on F5 and they're so shook up by it that someone drops their fork.

I can only watch it out of nostalgia of how awful it is.

Back