RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OG

IiUN09b.gif

I like it, but the action is dated and slow, and the whole film looks like it was filmed in a studio, like Batman Returns. I like the makeup, practical effects, and the story.

I prefer the '90 version for nostalgic reasons.
Couldn't really get into the reboot.

I'll go out on a limb here and say I wasn't terribly impressed with the original, but I'll definitely say it's better than the incredibly common action film the remake was.

I put Total Recall and Running Man on the same level. They're far from my favorite Arnie films, but I can still enjoy them.

I'll go out on a limb here and say I wasn't terribly impressed with the original, but I'll definitely say it's better than the incredibly common action film the remake was.
Original has Arnie, Mars and funny oneliners.
Plus it actually kept you guessing if this is real or just Quad's silly fantasy.
You should give a rewatch and...

:monkey3

I put Total Recall and Running Man on the same level.
NOOOOOOOOOO!

recall.jpg

Original has Arnie, Mars and funny oneliners.
Plus it actually kept you guessing if this is real or just Quad's silly fantasy.
You should give a rewatch and...

:monkey3

NOOOOOOOOOO!

recall.jpg

I'm not hating on it, not at all. I think it's because it was probably one of those Arnie films that never hit cable a lot in my area so I didn't grow up with it. I see why people love it, don't get me wrong.

But T2 and Predator were my bread and butter growing up.

Despicable Me 3, just got back.. the Nieces loved it 10/10.8/10 for me,as good if not better than the first.Had me cracking up a few times.Some very creative animation sequences.Very well done.

My Arnold ranking (favorites)

1. T2 - 9/10
2. Predator - 8.5/10
3. The Terminator - 9/10
4. Commando - 6.5/10
5. Total Recall -6.5/10
6. Twins - 6/10
7. The Running Man - 6/10
8. Jingle All the Way - 5/10
9. Last Action Hero - 5.5/10
10. Conan - 8/10
11.Kindergarten Cop - 5/10
12. Terminat0r 3 - 6/10
13. Terminator Genericsis - 5/10
14. Conan 2 - 5/10
15. Collateral Damage - 4.5/10
16. The Sixth Day - 5/10
17.The Expendables 2 - 6/10
18. End of Days - 5/10
19. Batman and Robin - 3/10
20. Sabotage - 5/10
21. Escape Plan - 5/10

My Arnold ranking (favorites)
1. T2 - 9/10
2. Predator - 8.5/10
3. The Terminator - 9/10
I agree, I would only switch scores between Pred and Terminator, as for his acting, I think Arnie's acting in these 3 is legitimately good, unlike Arnie's reputation would suggest, mainly because of the role selection.
You'd argue there was little acting in T2 and T1, and I agree, but in Predator, he gives a genuinely good performance, outside of the accent, there's very convincing facial delivery and body language.

https://youtu.be/4YIVI-BYsRc?t=104

The masterful direction; atmosphere, music and camera work do help a lot though.

I agree, I would only switch scores between Pred and Terminator, as for his acting, I think Arnie's acting in these 3 is legitimately good, unlike Arnie's reputation would suggest, mainly because of the role selection.
You'd argue there was little acting in T2 and T1, and I agree, but in Predator, he gives a genuinely good performance, outside of the accent, there's very convincing facial delivery and body language.

The masterful direction; atmosphere, music and camera work do help a lot though.

Agreed. He's pretty much perfect in all these films.

Yup, in the right role he's very good. He wasn't bad in Maggie, Escape Plan, and Sabotage.

LIFE (2017) - 5.5/10

Like many I wondered what a "Gravity meets ALIEN" movie might be like and now we have our first attempt. They did a fantastic job of making it look like it really was Zero G from beginning to end but I didn't find the characters to be very interesting and the monster was quite uninspired.

I preferred ALIEN Covenant.

THE FLY. JEFF GOLDBLUM. I forgot how scarring crazy it gets lol a pure 10 for its day.

POWER RANGERS. I'm not really a fan but was ok give a 4. I'M kinda suprised ZAC EFRON didnt play red ranger lol.:lol

The Hatton Garden Job. A bunch of old english guys do last bank job give a 5.

Transformers marathon last week. Like the 1st but each movie feels hour too long imo on them all. Such a trainwreck franchise i hate hollywood crap non fan writers.

THE FLY. JEFF GOLDBLUM. I forgot how scarring crazy it gets lol a pure 10 for its day.

POWER RANGERS. I'm not really a fan but was ok give a 4. I'M kinda suprised ZAC EFRON didnt play red ranger lol.:lol

The Hatton Garden Job. A bunch of old english guys do last bank job give a 5.

Transformers marathon last week. Like the 1st but each movie feels hour too long imo on them all. Such a trainwreck franchise i hate hollywood crap non fan writers.

Goldblum should of been nominated for an Oscar.

Commando - 8/10

Last edited:
Back