RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Boondock Saints -

Y7yeJtl.gif
/10

Chicago 10/10
WOW. What a great pulpy crime period piece. Every time a new number was peformed I found myself thinking "wow they are stealing the show." It's great something like this (pure entertainment, not trying to preach anything or teach a lesson) won best picture Oscar. Sorry but this wholly derserved it over two towers and pianist. Also love the fact that these overall horrible people end up "winning" at the end of the film.

Black Christmas (1974?) 8/10

Was not at all expecting this movie to be like this. Being a horror fan and hearing numerous praises, it was just not what I expected. I loved it though and thought it was a pretty great creepy thriller, with surprisingly good performances and a tight story.

Eyes Wide Shut 10/10

Love everything about this movie. Maybe even his best ( sorry shining ).

Skyfall 9/10

Beautifully filmed, crisp action, hot babes. Amazing plot focusing on M and Bonds pasts. All funneled into a smalll home alone esque finale.

Hanna 8/10

Excellent good old fashion action movie. Very slick style and soundtrack.

Deadpool (finally) -- 7.5 / 10

Reynolds nailed it; great portayal, action, costume looked awesome on screen, but too many stupid one liners.

I know 'that's the character'.. but they (he) went overeboard with it.

.. & Morena Baccarin is stunning.

My god is that woman stunning. :thud:

:lol

I gotta give credit where it's due mate. :huh

I think as far as Green Lantern goes - at that time, he'd done nothing that vaguely had me interested, & I couldn't STAND him in Blade III. It just seemed like he was that 'two guys, a girl & a pizza place' dude all the time in everything - & his head irritated me. I love the GL character, & his stpuid box head, coupled with him being a mammoth miscast - & the production being poorly handled on top, cemented my dread of the guy. :lol

These days, he's come a little way, & after his effort with DP, he's kinda won me over, at least as far as playing DP goes.

The Truman Show.

While it's still a solid and thoroughly entertaining film, I could never comprehend the amount of praise and critical acclaim it got. Somehow, it feels like Robocop meets Metal Gear Solid 2..

Yes that's a weird analogy, who cares? Here's your score!

4/5.

Rogue One...

9/10 no 10 because of the little jumpy and confusing first part and some scenes that were not necessary and strange to happen (Like Budhi at Saw on a specific sequence ...)

But otherwise such a different kind of Star Wars movie and I totally loved it !!!

Give me more Disney ! you rock !

Eddie and the Cruisers 6.5/10

Finding Dory 7/10

Rogue One (1 hour!!!!) ?/10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back