RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pug worthy, but I've used it too much lately. [emoji38]
I haven't, got your back

Aliens 8/10 I like it a lot but it's not as good as Prometheus or the first Alien.

3ae4c6f09d826146e2d80dc771723d53.gif

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Nocturnal Animals - Worst opening credits in the history of cinema. Rest of the flick is good. 7.5/10
Mechanic: Resurrection - Once you get past the awful fake CGI, not that bad absurd action. 6/10

Nocturnal Animals - Worst opening credits in the history of cinema. Rest of the flick is good. 7.5/10
Mechanic: Resurrection - Once you get past the awful fake CGI, not that bad absurd action. 6/10

you must not have seen Enter The Void? :lol

other then that great flick. ^

LOL! How many seizures did this opening cause?

:lol when you watch the whole flick, it's seems like it's really 10 minutes not 2.5. :lol

the rest of the movie will probably make you uncomfortable if not already familiar with its idea's/themes.

the entire first 20 minutes is shot in first person.

:lol when you watch the whole flick, it's seems like it's really 10 minutes not 2.5. :lol

the rest of the movie will probably make you uncomfortable if not already familiar with its idea's/themes.

the entire first 20 minutes is shot in first person.

WTF Zach?! I feel paranoid all of a sudden!

Maybe I shouldn't have watched this at fullscreen 8 inches away from my monitor. :panic:

WTF Zach?! I feel paranoid all of a sudden!

Maybe I shouldn't have watched this at fullscreen 8 inches away from my monitor. :panic:

:lol not the best idea!

it's a pretty accurate representation of DMT, and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. My expereinces with it haven't been as organic as shown in that clip, but more geometric. Still a solid movie though, especially if you're in the mood for a good mind ****. :lol

Deadpool 8/10

second viewings are pretty telling if I really like a movie and I can honestly say I love Deadpool. Can't wait for more.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Homefront: 7/10

With Jason Statham and James Franco. Written by Sylvester Stalone. Pretty good ex-DEA agent trying to mind his own business with his daughter gets tageted by some local rednecks who don't know what they're up against. Actually the cast is pretty impressive, full of A-/B+ level actors like Clancy Brown, Kate Bosworth and Wynona Ryder.

Homefront: 7/10

With Jason Statham and James Franco. Written by Sylvester Stalone. Pretty good ex-DEA agent trying to mind his own business with his daughter gets tageted by some local rednecks who don't know what they're up against. Actually the cast is pretty impressive, full of A-/B+ level actors like Clancy Brown, Kate Bosworth and Wynona Ryder.

I was surprised by how decent this was too

Back