RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol funny, we're in the same boat, I have no idea how to check lol

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

To check is easy. Just click on where it says "welcome jnmx2000" on top of the screen, then it takes you to another page and there you'll see where it say "reputation", click on it and you can see who gave you rep. I don't know if you can reply though...

To check is easy. Just click on where it says "welcome jnmx2000" on top of the screen, then it takes you to another page and there you'll see where it say "reputation", click on it and you can see who gave you rep. I don't know if you can reply though...
Huh, thanks, I'll have to take a look.

Just finished Kubo and the two strings

9/10

Up there with the best stop motion movie I've ever seen. The film is a visual spectacle and the story is fantastic. The ending is a real gut punch, there's really nothing typical about this film and I'd say it's more for adults than kids.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children - 6/10

It was ok, nothing special. Could have been better, but acting felt very stiff and Directing was very uninspired compared to what I expected.

Monsters looked cool, liked skeleton fight. Everything else was just ok.

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Coppola): Was this supposed to be a comedy?/10

3IaBXRa.gif

Only Keanu's accent.

tumblr_n4mc13t9RL1rrx588o1_500.gif

The whole flick was laughable. From wooden Keanu, to chirpy Hopkins and "Imz ze Dracula" Oldman, I found myself mostly laughing throughout the flick. Dunno, maybe I was expecting more? I had it pegged down as this great classic in mind, but... yeah... And I say this as someone who rarely, if ever watches horror movies. If I'm able to laugh at it, what do the actual horror fans do?

It's alright Keanu, at least you can still play the emotionless killer...

Back