RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There aren't many Thanksgiving movies out there that I can think of, except Charlie Brown. The Macy's parade balloons make me want to watch Batman though.

No doubt. I think the first is the best of just about every horror franchise, and the only reason I don't say "all" is because I haven't seen them all lol.

Almost every horror franchise. Just off the top of my head, I can say that I enjoyed The Conjuring 2 just as much as the first and I definitely enjoyed Friday 13th Part 3 more than the first two installments.

Planes, trains and automobiles. Steve Martin what a @$$hole!:lol Steve Martins heart grows a inch bigger and befriends John Candy on thanksgiving. :lol

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 5.5/10
for me the story was interesting but not well executed.Most importantly our main character Newt was made to be very impish,shy or just moron-ish in character.Which made Eddie a sort of mumbling Dit.Not a very good part for an excellent actor.
The New York exterior and interior sets were very good but not as finely detailed as the HP films.The CGI was all over the place some of the most important close ups looked like they were done by the Sharknado crew from SyFy channel.And some were excellent.
It was nice to see Gemma Chan even in a very small part in this film.

Last edited:
Good, very good, I approve. What about the Animatrix? You're supposed to watch that between 2 and 3, YOU WATCHED IT WRONG!!!

I watched the trilogy on tv today, so no Animatrix. It had been a few years since I'd seen Revolutions. I never noticed how the green tint was gone in the last scene of part 3. Nice little detail.

I haven't seen the Animatrix since 2004 maybe. All I remember is the guy running breaking his knee or leg.

Back