RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Die Hard- 7/10
giphy.gif

I agree with that list except I wouldn't say SPR is tied with C3K. I'd put SPR at 6th though as far as personal favorites I enjoy Temple of Doom more.

Yeah, Temple is a tough one to place. The kid in me wants to put it higher, the critic in me shakes his finger and reminds me of Kate Capshaw and jumping from a plane in a raft. I won't deny that I still enjoy watching it though. I'd probably be more apt to watch Temple if it were on than Schindler.

Dances with Wolves - 8.3/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, this was showing last night and I was watching parts of it here and there while surfing the channels.
Instant classic for me when I saw it the year it was released.
I've argued that Cameron's Avatar is a ripoff as it's nothing more than the sci-fi version of Dances With Wolves.

I don't know why I haven't purchased it yet in blu. I guess I'm holding off for a possible 30th anniversary pack.
No matter. I can enjoy this in any format. Easy 9/10. :rock

Yeah, this was showing last night and I was watching parts of it here and there while surfing the channels.
Instant classic for me when I saw it the year it was released.
I've argued that Cameron's Avatar is a ripoff as it's nothing more than the sci-fi version of Dances With Wolves.

I don't know why I haven't purchased it yet in blu. I guess I'm holding off for a possible 30th anniversary pack.
No matter. I can enjoy this in any format. Easy 9/10. :rock

Yesterday I Picked it up in the Blu Ray section at target for $5. Been meaning to add it to my collection for Awhile and it was a great deal.picked up Die hard and Silence of the lambs for $5 a piece aswell. Not a bad score.

Yesterday I Picked it up in the Blu Ray section at target for $5. Been meaning to add it to my collection for Awhile and it was a great deal.picked up Die hard and Silence of the lambs for $5 a piece aswell. Not a bad score.

Was that the 25th Anniversary edition for DWW?

Back