RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain America Civil War 7/10 pretty much posted my review in the thread. need to sleep on it though, great fun.

Captain America Civil War 6.5/10 I went in wanting to love the film but I cant, it was good I thought Cap 2 was better. I dont know Ill have to have a few days to sort it out .

I can't in good faith give it a 10 because nothing is perfect but 9 /10 easily....best cbm to date.
Glad to see that you and I agree with the philosophy of "nothing is perfect". :hi5:
In my opinion, there's always room for improving everything. In this case here, you'll never find me giving any movie a 10/10. Even a movie I thoroughly enjoyed.

There are a few films I think of as "Perfect". Empire Strikes Back (not special edition) and Fellowhip of the Ring are two of them, that might even include Raging Bull. A movie being perfect is me saying there is no way I can think of to improve this film.

Man from U.N.C.L.E.: 7/10

I thought this movie was fun as hell.

Funny. I, on the other hand, think that Kubrick is grossly overrated. Great director no doubt, intelligent and with an extraordinary visual talent...but the poor guy could not recognize a human emotion even if you were to hit his face with it repeatedly :D
I can't agree with this one. In Dr. Strangelove, A Clockwork Orange, and particularly the Shining, he showed a great ability to effectively convey a range of complex emotions. Of course, his technical acumen saturated the films he worked on, but within that there was still fear, angst, paranoia, fury, love and compassion.

I'll never forget seeing Charlie's Angels in the theater because when Tim Curry got killed the girl next to me said, "aww, poor Tim Curry."
Dammit, don't you people know how to use ****ing spoiler tags???? YOU RUINED IT!!!

Copland - 7.8/10

Pretty good. Stallone, DeNiro, Keitel, Liotta, the T-1000 Robert Patrick, fun seeing them all together.
I saw it for the first time about a year back, and really enjoyed it as well. Seems like it had a bad reputation, but that's probably just because Stallone plays against type. Solid movie.

Civil War - 8.8/10
giphy.gif

Saw VII - 4/10

Some twists abound, but the series has definitely gotten predictable and old.

Back