RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Jai was alright in Spartacus, although, of all the actors in that to start getting big movie roles.....why him?

Because Hollywood always tries to cram who they think is "hot" down people's throat....see Tatum Channing or whatever his name is.

Other than Genisys I don't really "hate" Courtney either I suppose. He's actually quite good as an evil ********* type as Jack Reacher and even the first Divergent movie showed. I only watched about half of that one Die Hard movie and didn't pay him much mind there. I imagine that he'll be back in his element in Suicide Squad.

BURNT. Bradley Cooper. WoW What a pile of garbage no score. I dont understand what entitles cooks to act like complete A$$Holes but any cooks that act like Gordon whatever his name is need to be socked in the face.

Other than Genisys I don't really "hate" Courtney either I suppose. He's actually quite good as an evil ********* type as Jack Reacher and even the first Divergent movie showed. I only watched about half of that one Die Hard movie and didn't pay him much mind there. I imagine that he'll be back in his element in Suicide Squad.

He'd have made a good Terminator.

Spectre- Actually enjoyed it despite the criticism 7/10

The Hateful Eight- Tarantino can do no wrong, only issue I had was Sam Jackson's monologue was NOT the best one out of all of Quintins movies despite popular belief. Eggplant was still better! 9/10.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Stroker (2013) - 8/10. Pretty disturbing plot, but I found it engrossing.
Deadpool (2016) - 6/10. Was expecting something a little more ambitious; some of the dialogue was pretty awful, too.

Back