RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotlight: 8/10

Great performances all around. I appreciated its understated tone, especially the low key, realistic performances. But I have to wonder if the majority of the accolades are more about the subject matter than the actual filmmaking. I mean, it was very good, but best picture...?

No Escape - 5/10

It's not as bad as the reviews suggest. A bit too long with some unnecessary scenes, but I was entertained.

I presume you're talking about the Owen Wilson film. Anyone remember this one?

p15631_p_v8_aa.jpg

Tried to watch 'Tank Girl' the other night on TV --> no score.

I actually can't believe Malcom McDowell was in this. Naomi Watts had to start somewhere I guess, & I think Ice-T was the Rasta looking Kangaroo guy? :lol

It looked like something Tom Green would do.

Kind of...more like forgotten, but I've see critics call it overrated, dated, and a product of late 90's culture....or something like that, in retrospect. Same thing happened to Forrest Gump.

Honestly, I think Gump is more dated than this by a lot. After watching AB again, I've come to realize it's Breaking Bad without the Meth. Lester wakes up one day, and wants to make a huge change from his mundane life.

Kind of...more like forgotten, but I've see critics call it overrated, dated, and a product of late 90's culture....or something like that, in retrospect. Same thing happened to Forrest Gump.
Critics, LOL.

"And the Academy Award for best picture goes to... the most PC film of the year, as usual!" *clap-clap-clap*

Fargo Season 2: 10/10

Wow. What a freaking great show! I liked the first season a lot, but this one was just on another level! Every episode had something fantastic happen. The tension and suspense in every episode was amazing. All the performances were splendid. Amazing performance by Bruce Campbell as Ronald Reagan!!! Such inspired casting. Highly recommended. I’m going to have to re-watch season 1 to compare, and to see which characters appear on both shows (besides the obvious Lou).

Back