RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man (2008): 8/10

I'm going through the MCU movies in anticipation for Age of Ultron. It was really neat to watch once again where it all began. Next up is The Incredible Hulk.

Needs more Ed Norton & Tim Roth. :lol

Actually, it's been since 2008 since I've seen it. I can't actually remember if I truly liked it or if I enjoyed it only because my favorite actor (Norton) is in it.

I would give it an 7.5 when I first saw it, iron man 1 being an 8.5 for me.

After this long time, I wouldn't be surprised if I changed it to a 7 but still a pretty good showing

I thoroughly enjoyed IH and I would give it a solid 8. I liked Norton MUCH better as Banner than I did Ruffalo and it's a damn shame he didn't get a chance to move forward in the role. But I really liked how it reference the 70s show (which I enjoyed when I was little), and I LOVED how it set up the Leader. Another shame that we won't be able to see that storyline either.

I thoroughly enjoyed IH and I would give it a solid 8. I liked Norton MUCH better as Banner than I did Ruffalo and it's a damn shame he didn't get a chance to move forward in the role. But I really liked how it reference the 70s show (which I enjoyed when I was little), and I LOVED how it set up the Leader. Another shame that we won't be able to see that storyline either.

As much as I love Norton, I didn't mind the switch to Ruffalo as he's another of my favorites. As far as who plays the better Banner in my opinion, I couldnt really say as I'm not familiar with the comics and I really don't remember much about IH. I plan on watching it tonight though!

The Conjuring movie First i like to say i dont get spooked easily i'm a season vet in horror from jason to freddy and Rob Zombie and this one gave me chills on my back watching this one and thats saying alot! I thought was watching wrong film called Annabelle because just watched that and starts out with the doll story and thought that was just creepy not realy scary to me. I give this one a 10 just done really well watch this one late with the kids it will give them nightmares ha ha ha.......ha ha ......ha.......

The Conjuring movie First i like to say i dont get spooked easily i'm a season vet in horror from jason to freddy and Rob Zombie and this one gave me chills on my back watching this one and thats saying alot! I thought was watching wrong film called Annabelle because just watched that and starts out with the doll story and thought that was just creepy not realy scary to me. I give this one a 10 just done really well watch this one late with the kids it will give them nightmares ha ha ha.......ha ha ......ha.......

Same story for me. I don't scare easy and I LOVE horror movies. The gorey/slasher/body count movies do nothing for me. I've become desensitized. I need a solid plot, good acting, and an equally matching score/sound effects. The Conjuring had everything I wanted in a horror movie. Wish there was more like it.

The Pyramid this one move's fast and pretty interesting take i wish could say more without spoiling fun ride ,give it a 7.

Same story for me. I don't scare easy and I LOVE horror movies. The gorey/slasher/body count movies do nothing for me. I've become desensitized. I need a solid plot, good acting, and an equally matching score/sound effects. The Conjuring had everything I wanted in a horror movie. Wish there was more like it.

Yep its nice to go back to basics and just see good actors n story in horror instead of hack n slash , screaming ,running dumb victim's. lol

Yeah The Conjuring. Stuff like that freaks me the **** out. If I want to watch a movie and be scared I'll watch something like that.

Anyway The Equaliser - 8/10

Denzel beating the crap out of scumbags, what's not to like. They should do a team-up movie with him and Neeson's character in Taken. I would happily just watch them wiping out entire criminal organisations while barely sustaining a single hit.

Had a few marathons recently;

The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring - 10/10
The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers - 10/10
The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King - 10/10

Raiders Of The Lost Ark - 10/10 - my all time favourite movie
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom - 9/10
Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade - 9/10
Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - 7/10

Focus - 6/10

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - 10/10

Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The only "Made myself"mod so far and still havn't decided what to do with it exactly Prob gonna end up cutting a cup holder and mounting 2 switches to it

Back