RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transformers: Age of Extinction = minus two out of ten

Incredibly terrible movie raping the nostalgia.

__

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - 1,5/10

Laughed four or five times, William Fichtner was entertaining as a villain and I loved Alan Ritchson as Raph.

Why would you dedicate time to any more transformers movies? :lol

What did you think of the interactions between the turtles and their personalities? Aside from their designs and the rest of the ****tiness of the movie?

I saw it for the first time recently on Netflix, I loved it. But the dialogue is a little hard to understand, so I put subtitles on :lol

Sin City 2 A dame to kill for. Very fast love the style of both film's prey 4 more Sin city's i give it a 7. I didnt expect to see Christopher Loyd in this one.

Annabelle not too scary at all just a creepy as$ doll give it a 3 never see red crayons the same lol.

Last edited:
Octopussy: 8/10

Took me awhile to get past the female Amazonian/Circus performers, but hey; they were sexy. :lol

Story was decent, but always love me some Bond.

Ugh.
The Tarzan yell alone makes this stinker a 1/10 for me. :lol One of Moore's worst, and he made some bad ones.

Fun Bond tidbit, Octopussy (Maud Adams) was Scaramanga's girlfriend in The Man With The Golden Gun, and had an uncredited cameo in the crowd at the marina in A View To A Kill.

Ugh.
The Tarzan yell alone makes this stinker a 1/10 for me. :lol One of Moore's worst, and he made some bad ones.

Fun Bond tidbit, Octopussy (Maud Adams) was Scaramanga's girlfriend in The Man With The Golden Gun, and had an uncredited cameo in the crowd at the marina in A View To A Kill.

Oh, yeah, like I said after getting used to the circus, things like the Tarzan cry, boobie-zoomie, and some awful puns; I got used to it.

Saw that thing about Adams, had to do a double take after such a significant difference.

Lets be cops give it a 5 pretty fast , funny.

Hercules with the rock give a 5 also move's kinda slow expected more from this one.

Back