RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught the Shinning on the big screen on a classics week a couple months back at my theater, along with Taxy Driver and the Exorcist, it was awesome, but the Exorcist was a better big screen experience for me.

I caught the Shinning on the big screen on a classics week a couple months back at my theater, along with Taxy Driver and the Exorcist, it was awesome, but the Exorcist was a better big screen experience for me.
That's how I see it. The Shining 8/10, The Exorcist 9/10.

LOL! Thanks for the warning. I'm still going to watch The Interview (at some point), but yeah, I've read that it sucks hard. :lol

Transformers revenge of the fallen - 5/10

First half was okay and action was good and it could've ended there being a much better movies but after Prime died it slowed and slowed and slowed down then just went on and on with so much action I just became bored

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. 7/10.

I love the first but I was put off this by the trailer as I thought that it looked like a mindless action sequel. Well, how wrong I was. This film was much more thoughtful & intelligent than I thought it was going to be, just like the first.

American Sniper 9.5/10 Awesome movie.
Gives you a real perspective of what a Military person and their families go through.

Agreed. Makes you wonder why many are saying in glamorizes Kyle. I think it shows you how families suffer and what The Machine can do to your mind.

Really? That's a shame because I have high hopes for this... even if it does star Robert Pattinson. How was he? Any good or a weak link in the film?

I thought it was a bit too slow and boring for me, and I don't think the Mad Max comparison was fair...although the first Mad Max was a bit boring, but it had cool cars and some action towards the end. Anyway, the actors weren't the problem, and Robert Pattinson was good, well...he wasn't bad. He has potential, I'll say that. It's the type of film you watch once.

Back