RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don Jon 1/10

Its get a 1 for having Scarjo in it, but god damn this was the worst ****ing movie ever put do film.

American Hustle 10/10
The Wolf of Wall Street 10/10. As about as perfect of a double feature that you can get.

Raiders of the Lost Ark - 10/10

My review is not why I'm really posting, but I showed the movie to my Brother-in-law, who is only 16 years old and has lived in Hong Kong for most of his life, I had my doubts as to whether he would even give the movie a chance. I was surprised, he really liked it and was sitting on the edge of the couch for most of the movie. The movie amost lost his attention during the boat scene with Indy and Marion in the cabin, but he was otherwise riveted throughot the film. He never once touched his ipad, which is a major accomplishment.

This coming from a kid who almost only likes X-Men/Wolverine movies. Maybe there is hope. ;)

13 Assassins - 10/10

I rarely give perfect scores to anything, but this movie ranks as one of the most well-scripted, action-packed Samurai films I've ever seen (and I've seen practically all of "Samurai Cinema").

It's an amazing, visceral tale of a group of Samurai who put everything on the line to kill the Shogun's brother - who is one of the craziest, most sadistic villains I've ever seen in a Japanese movie.

American Hustle - 7/10

Bradley Cooper was the weak point in this movie. Recast his role and you could add another star to my score. Also, first half was a little flabby IMO (like Bale :D). Could've lost 20 minutes to speed it up some. Lawrence was ok, but not as good as hoped, but Bale and Adams were both simply perfect. Ending came a little fast, too. So yeah, for me a solid 7/10.

13 Assassins - 10/10

I rarely give perfect scores to anything, but this movie ranks as one of the most well-scripted, action-packed Samurai films I've ever seen (and I've seen practically all of "Samurai Cinema").

It's an amazing, visceral tale of a group of Samurai who put everything on the line to kill the Shogun's brother - who is one of the craziest, most sadistic villains I've ever seen in a Japanese movie.

I was lucky enough to see 13 assassins in the cinema, that last 45 minutes were insane to watch on a big screen.

american hustle 7/10

end of watch 6/10

cabin in the woods 2/10

:exactly:One of the most overrated movies I've ever seen.

I swear I was like the only person on this forum that didn't like that movie when it came out. Everyone said it was so original, I still think it sucks.

I think it had more to do with Celtic telling everyone they were wrong when they didn't have the same opinion as his. :lol

I think CITW is very solid in what it did with the subtext :dunno

As a movie it's not too entertaining but enjoyed it much more then Evil Dead remakequel.

i will admit to not being a huge fan of the horror genre so CITW just came across as silly to me

i totally get that it's some sort of satirical take on the genre as a whole and the fact that i'm not a horror fan likely effects my feelings about it

I don't see how anyone could not like that film.

It was very fun, scary when it needed to be, the satirical theme was hilarious, and I thought the twist played out perfectly.

One of the biggest surprises of 2012 for me.

Back