RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the ****?

Warm Bodies 8 out of 10 :horror

I just finished watching that myself. It was better than what I was expecting. 7.5/10

One major nit: Why the hell didn't she just drive away when they were joyriding around the airport? :lol

I just finished watching that myself. It was better than what I was expecting. 7.5/10

One major nit: Why the hell didn't she just drive away when they were joyriding around the airport? :lol

She was having fun and was worried what daddy might think. :lol

Seriously the most surprising movie I have seen in years. Not the best, just the most surprising.

She was having fun and was worried what daddy might think. :lol

Seriously the most surprising movie I have seen in years. Not the best, just the most surprising.

Yeah, I was surprised by it too. Probably because I really didn't know much about it. I didn't even know Malkovich was in it until I saw the opening credits.

I wish they did "Warm Bodies" less serious overall and more... gagy?
Also hated Corddry, he was sooo out of place with that awful performance... Almost ruined every scene he was in.

Completely agree. Loved the visuals, and it was a great IMAX 3D experience for me, and then 20 minutes after the film, I completely forgot about it. I thought it was Cameron's worst film personally.

Glad I'm not alone on this.
Avatar felt like Dances With Wolves in a sci-fi setting.
I give it a 4/10 too.

Honestly, personal preference. It's an incredible film, but, personally, I just prefer some of Scorsese's other work. I think The Depahted might be my favorite film I've seen of his. Everything hits perfectly. I think the "weakness" in Goodfellas is in its characters, which, honestly, isn't Scorsese's fault, since they're based somewhat on actual people, but there's just no connection. I feel nothing for Jimmy, Tommy, or Henry; they're all scumbags (brilliantly played scumbags, though). :lol

Let me know what you think of Wolf Of Wall Street when you see it. The characters in that are much worse than Goodfellas.

Let me know what you think of Wolf Of Wall Street when you see it. The characters in that are much worse than Goodfellas.

Going back to "The Departed," Martin Sheen has a line in that which sums up the characters in Goodfellas perfectly. "We deal in deception here, but what we don't deal in is self-deception." Part of what makes Nicholson's performance in that film so great is that he knows he's a piece of ****; he just doesn't care. I guess part of Goodfellas' genius is that it shows just how warped Hill's sense of reality is. It takes "glitz and glamor" to an entirely different level.:lol

Back