RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man III 6.5/10

iPkmfdxf9FaJz.gif

Before Sunrise: 7/10
Before Sunset: 8/10
.... picked up this double feature for the wifey and thought they were quite enjoyable. Runtime for the latter seemed more realistic for a movie that is basically a continuous conversation.

Walking With Dinosaurs 3D: 5/10 story is rice paper thin, but the visuals were great.

Wolf of Wall Street -10/10.

Hilarious and disturbing. I feel it's one of Scorsese's best films in years. Also, the writer of the film said that this is a Companion film to Goodfellas, and I can see why. The film has a similar type of narration and look at the Dark side of the American dream.

Before Sunrise: 7/10
Before Sunset: 8/10
.... picked up this double feature for the wifey and thought they were quite enjoyable. Runtime for the latter seemed more realistic for a movie that is basically a continuous conversation.
Walking With Dinosaurs 3D: 5/10 story is rice paper thin, but the visuals were great.

Those are some of my favorite films. I really want to see the third one.

Wolf of Wall Street -10/10.

Hilarious and disturbing. I feel it's one of Scorsese's best films in years. Also, the writer of the film said that this is a Companion film to Goodfellas, and I can see why. The film has a similar type of narration and look at the Dark side of the American dream.

MUST... SEE.... *drool*

I upgraded my Alien Dvd boxset to the Bluray and watched up too Alien 3 Assembly cut. I have to admit i find Alien 3 so much more enjoyable over the years ( I hated it when first watched in theatres). This movie just gets better and better over the years. I find it more enjoyable than Aliens.

I upgraded my Alien Dvd boxset to the Bluray and watched up too Alien 3 Assembly cut. I have to admit i find Alien 3 so much more enjoyable over the years ( I hated it when first watched in theatres). This movie just gets better and better over the years. I find it more enjoyable than Aliens.

I love the Assembly cut, makes it so much better!

Brave 7.5/10
The Book of Eli 4/10
Rio 4/10
Frankenweenie 8.5/10

Beauty and the beast - 7.5/10

Not as great as i remember, songs were good though half of them used the same melody and it felt less like love this time and more like stockholme syndrome

Man of steel , well just another superman really nothing special some parts sort of reminded me of mass effect 3.
Bored me to be honest as I expected more after the last superman film.

6/10

Back