RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The World's End: 7.5/10 - Im fully aware I was affected by overhyped expectations on this one. Pretty sure my rating would rise on further viewings

The Hangover 3: 5/10 - I really enjoyed both previous. This one was was trying way too hard. Very disappointed. But still had a few good laughs.

The Wolverine: 7.5/10 - Not bad. Needs a second viewing.

Take Shelter: 9.5/10 - Ages like a fine wine.

The Hobbit : DOS - 9/10

Really enjoyed this, too many cool things to mention.

Oddest thing, without giving anything away, my favorite sequence was something that wasnt even in the book.

Hobbit: DOS

Haven't seen it yet but I suspect it will be a 5 out of 10 for me. It's my friend's pick this week and I have to go. Have to because I have kind of dominated the last few months choices. Not my fault he picks turds for movies. hehe

Hobbit: DOS

Haven't seen it yet but I suspect it will be a 5 out of 10 for me. It's my friend's pick this week and I have to go. Have to because I have kind of dominated the last few months choices. Not my fault he picks turds for movies. hehe
*gives attention*

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - 9.5/10
Smaug was freaking awesome, as was Legolas, as was Tauriel and she was freaking hot at being freaking awesome as well!!
Definitely a great watch!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back