RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Like Home Alone. :D

Centurion, there's seriously no one responding to my posts right now. It's crickets, I tell you! You're all I got. :lol

crickets.gif

:D

^^^ Yeah, it's worse than that. At least that gif shows me that the crickets are chirping. In my situation, it's like I can see the crickets, but I don't know if they're chirping, as if MAYBE even the crickets themselves are ignoring me. :horror

^^^ Yeah, it's worse than that. At least that gif shows me that the crickets are chirping. In my situation, it's like I can see the crickets, but I don't know if they're chirping, as if MAYBE even the crickets themselves are ignoring me. :horror

You're on the East coast bro. Time to get some sleep.
Hell, I'm ready to turn in. :lol

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters
8/10

Very campy movie and some of the effects were silly, but definitely fun. Reminded me of some of the hokey movies I watched when I was a kid. Was one I wasn't overly excited to receive from Netflix, but ended up enjoying it!

As for the R rated portions, reminds me of the movies I used to want to watch as a little kid (IE under 10) and only got to see at friend's houses who had more lenient parents.

:clap

I've tried numerous times but I've never been able to watch The Last Action Hero. It's horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Strange, we usually agree on stuff, but the kid in me loved it because I was a kid when I saw and loved it. I suppose you had to have been a kid at one time to understand that. I assume you came out of your mother's womb as a full grown 30-year-old man. ;)

Public Enemies
Had it in my PS3 for a while and I don't know why I waited so long to watch it. Overall a fun flick. I enjoyed both Johny Depp and Christian Bale in it and I love the time period. I'd give it a fun 8/10.

World war Z 5/10 the only good part is when they are in the lab.

Olympus Has Fallen 7.5/10 loved this movie when compared to White House down.

White House down 3/10 garbage

Strange, we usually agree on stuff, but the kid in me loved it because I was a kid when I saw and loved it. I suppose you had to have been a kid at one time to understand that. I assume you came out of your mother's womb as a full grown 30-year-old man. ;)

:lol:lol:lol

I guess it has to do with the kid actor in it. Didn't like him. :dunno

Back