RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The unrated cut has zombies being killed with some blood flying all over the place. It improves an already solid flick.

Gravity... 10
An amazing movie experience. Visually it ripped off my face. Audio soundfield blew me away... The soundtrack, shifting from bombastic to the dead silence helps push the tension level throughout. You're not watching a movie, you're in the middle of this woman's harrowing journey. It's a unique thing to see, a combination of hyper realistic imagery combined with somewhat minimalistic camera work... There's no camera cuts almost 20 minutes.... it all works spectacularly. It grabs you from the first frame and doesn't let up. I think I just saw this generations 2001.

"They Live" in the theater. After meeting Roddy Piper.

As an experience - 10/10

With bonus Tom Savini meet....which was so unexpected, I was beyond star struck.

Last edited:
Yesterday I watched The House Of Wax 3D the Vincent Price version. WOW the 3D effects were amazing and the transfer to blu ray was so good it made the movie look new. The 3D really did come out at you but not too much that it makes one feel weird. It was a great movie. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Pacific Rim 0/10 had to turn off after 45 min of torture..

Haha, I thought it was incredibly laughable when Hunnam kept saying Rinko's name, Mako like he was about to laugh. "You can do this Mako! Hang in there Mako! Stay with me Mako! You did great Mako!"

Haha, I thought it was incredibly laughable when Hunnam kept saying Rinko's name, Mako like he was about to laugh. "You can do this Mako! Hang in there Mako! Stay with me Mako! You did great Mako!"

it was just bad.. not getting the "hype" on that...

it was just bad.. not getting the "hype" on that...

Because it's Del Toro. And he's a geek, he's one of us, and he loves monsters like we do. So everyone's gonna be all over it. I love the creature and mech design but I couldn't get behind the fights, even in 3D it was just these bad shots of the fights. Only a few times when you can see them fairly well did I really feel impressed.

If anything I'm more impressed with seeing the new Godzilla from Gareth Edwards, who also did the film Monsters, which seemed like a precursor to doing Godzilla. Monsters was alright, as it was more survival and story driven, but I can't wait to see the new Godzilla.

I actually liked the old Godzilla !! So its not like I dont like that kind of genre of movie ! Not at all.. somehow this movie didnt cause anything but getting getting bored in me...

Oh and I am looking forward as well to see the new Godzilla.. from what I saw already..its looks promising..

Back