RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol. I enjoyed it! It had Van Helsing's cheese, but was overall much more entertaining once you accepted it.

Hansel and Gretel : Witch Hunters. - I should have gone to bed / 10

I actually really liked that one. Sure it was a bit cheesy, but it made for a very fun watch. I also liked the practical effects they used instead of taking the CG route. That troll and the witches looked really cool!

This is the End: 7.5/10
Very funny and enjoyable. A lot of stoner and bodily fluid jokes. It was actually a lot more intense than I was anticipating, especially for a comedy. I must admit that I didn't know where the story was really headed, or how far they would take things. Everyone was great, but Michael Cera was fantastic! And Emma Watson was pretty good too. Apparently she was supposed to pop up again at the end, but during filming she freaked out at what was going on in the scene and quit right there and then. So it feels strange that you don't see her again without an explanation. Don't worry--it's not a spoiler.

Surprised so many of you enjoyed H&G , I thought it was terrible. :lol
The practical effects were nice to see but I honestly thought most of the character and creature designs sucked anyway. As for everything else well, eh. :dunno

Not a good start to October monster movies for me but a start non the less. :hi5:

Nosferatu: Phantom Der Nacht (1979) - 8/10

This film has a languid pace to be sure, but the atmosphere is the creepiest of any version of the Dracula story imo.

Back