RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jack the Giant Slayer: 8/10 Way more fun than I expected. Main complaint is the horrible outfits they put the King in....

Total Recall (2012) - 3/10 One of the lowest ratings and worst movies in recent memory. Everything remade was less interesting and less fun. All of the new elements felt disjointed. Watching Jessica Beil in the same scenes as Kate was like watching two cardboard cutouts fight. Quato sucked, even Cranston was totally uninteresting. Things like the elevator fight were giant wtfs. How did that bank of elevators fit in that building, it was like the combine citadel from Half Life 2. :lol Its one thing when they make something way bigger inside in a video game, thats understandable because of spacial problems with building a map and the amount of memory your using, this was just stupid and poorly thought out.

Cloud Atlas: 8.5/10
Very good movie. It didn't change my life or anything, but it definitely was a good watch and an engaging story with great acting. It's strange that the movie evokes such polarized reactions. It's either brilliant, or it's trash. I wouldn't go far as saying it's brilliant, but it is very good. I think it was ambitious in trying to tell this kind of mosaic, patchwork of stories and I think it succeeded. And I think this will continue the work that Pulp Fiction and Memento have done in influencing innovative, unconventional storytelling in movies.

Flight

9/10

Was a bit predictable toward the end, but still, nice watch.

Feel like quitting now. :(

Cloud Atlas: 8.5/10
Very good movie. It didn't change my life or anything, but it definitely was a good watch and an engaging story with great acting. It's strange that the movie evokes such polarized reactions. It's either brilliant, or it's trash. I wouldn't go far as saying it's brilliant, but it is very good. I think it was ambitious in trying to tell this kind of mosaic, patchwork of stories and I think it succeeded. And I think this will continue the work that Pulp Fiction and Memento have done in influencing innovative, unconventional storytelling in movies.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Total Recall (2012) - 3/10 One of the lowest ratings and worst movies in recent memory. Everything remade was less interesting and less fun. All of the new elements felt disjointed. Watching Jessica Beil in the same scenes as Kate was like watching two cardboard cutouts fight. Quato sucked, even Cranston was totally uninteresting. Things like the elevator fight were giant wtfs. How did that bank of elevators fit in that building, it was like the combine citadel from Half Life 2. :lol Its one thing when they make something way bigger inside in a video game, thats understandable because of spacial problems with building a map and the amount of memory your using, this was just stupid and poorly thought out.

Hold on Now ...
Kate Beckinsale as the Evil Beeotch from Hell .... was seriously so hot, and really worth the effort of viewing alone.

Jack Reacher: 6.5/10 - Had its moments, but for some reason felt flat overall. Was expecting a little more.

Back