RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Straw Dogs 2011 5/10 Not bad. But not great either. Just blah. I'm not sure what the point of this movie was. It was all over the place.

Straw Dogs 2011 5/10 Not bad. But not great either. Just blah. I'm not sure what the point of this movie was. It was all over the place.

I watch this about 10 hours ago and thought it was a decent 6.5. It sticks pretty close to the original with just a few changes. I take it as a movie about a weakling that comes to terms that he must stand his ground at all costs. The thing that bugged me was, while Kate Bosworth is attactive looking, she in no way has a scrumptious body like they were implying in the flick. Pretty much flat. Marsden did a good job. Skarsgard on the other hand isn't very good beyond playing TrueBlood Northman.

The Hobbit - 8.5/10

I enjoyed this one more the second time around in the comfort of my own home and without the distraction of 3D.

I watch this about 10 hours ago and thought it was a decent 6.5. It sticks pretty close to the original with just a few changes. I take it as a movie about a weakling that comes to terms that he must stand his ground at all costs. The thing that bugged me was, while Kate Bosworth is attactive looking, she in no way has a scrumptious body like they were implying in the flick. Pretty much flat. Marsden did a good job. Skarsgard on the other hand isn't very good beyond playing TrueBlood Northman.

I got all that. My thing was what did the mental Of Mice and Men story have to do with anything? I totally agree on KB. She has the body of a 13 year old. Easy on the eyes but that's about it. No southern hick would risk what they did over her. And yes Northman needs to stick to True Blood. The drunk High School coach doing what he did to the Sheriff was just completely retarded. So unbelievable at that point of the story.

Loved when Marsden told one of the Rednecks "I hope you slit your FN throat."

That's my Boy 4/10 It had some funny parts but overall it pretty much was just like any other Sandler movie which is fully expected by now. His voice in this movie was just TERRIBLE. I thought Sandberg was going to be funnier than he was though. Letdown.

The Hobbit - 8.5/10

I enjoyed this one more the second time around in the comfort of my own home and without the distraction of 3D.

The Hobbit was the only 3D movie I've seen in the last 6 months where I felt it was much better without the 3D. And don't even get me started on the HFR.

42 - 8.5/10

I really liked this movie. Its got alot of heart, emotion, great acting/casting and yeah, i had goosebumps and might of *almost* teared up twords the end. Its just an uplifting story, bravo to the cast and crew!

Back