RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

Just finished the fourth episode :)lol) and am really liking it so far.

That theme song is ****ing creepy as hell, but awesome at the same time.

The 'young' maid is hawt.

Yes, most definitely yes. :lecture

tumblr_lutmwetAk11qj6xzto1_500.gif

:lecture

I just finished Season 1 and started Season 2 today. It's off to a great start! :rock

American Horror Story: Murder House - 8.5/10

Pulp Fiction - 9.5/10

G.I. Joe Retaliation - 7.5/10
I really liked this! Sure, it won't win awards for story or acting, but it had a lot of great action, some cheesy oneliners and humor and I loved the designs of the characters and vehicles. :rock

GI Joe: Retaliation 1/10. Don't waste your money on this steaming pile of ****.

I just finished Season 1 and started Season 2 today. It's off to a great start! :rock

American Horror Story: Murder House - 8.5/10
Finished season 1 yesterday and am about to start season 2.

The later episodes were a bit underwhelming to me for whatever reason, but I still really enjoyed it.

I'd rate it somewhere between 7.5-8/10.

Oh and although Alexandra Breckenridge is stunning, I've gotta say I prefer Kate Mara. Didn't know she was Rooney Mara's sister. Interesting.

Season 2 here I come!

Deadfall 7/10 I feel like this movie was much better than I expected. I love Eric Bana's performance. Very, very good. Lots of known actors. It's a bit of action mixed in with a tiny bit of drama. Very well done imo. Nothing ground breaking but just a very easy movie to watch.

End of Watch: 9/10 I really loved this movie but did not feel good about it at the end.

Zero Dark Thirty: 9/10 I know liberties were probably taken with certain parts of this, but I thought it was really well done and kept my attention the whole time.

Deadfall 7/10 I feel like this movie was much better than I expected. I love Eric Bana's performance. Very, very good. Lots of known actors. It's a bit of action mixed in with a tiny bit of drama. Very well done imo. Nothing ground breaking but just a very easy movie to watch.

Watched it lastnight & I agree with everything you wrote. I had it sitting there for awhile but I just got round to watching it & yeah it was a good movie, definitely worth a watch :)

Taken 2 - 7/10
I dont know why there was so much hate for this movie. Its Liam Neeson kicking ***. What else were they expecting? :lol

Sinister - 8/10

Back