RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RATE The Last Movie You Watched.

ParaNorman: 6.5/10 - Expectations were too high. I think Id enjoy it a lot more with a second viewing and knowing what Im getting.

Zero Dark Thirty: 9.5/10 - Enjoyed every minute of it.

I'mma break my rule, but only because it's TV, not a movie.

TWD Season 3- 5/10.

First half, good. Second half, horribly average and dull.

Star Trek V: The Final Frontier - 4/10

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country - 7.5/10

True Grit '69 7.5/10 Liked the 2010 version slightly better but '69 is still a great flick, great acting...

GI Joe Retaliation 6.5/10 Not as bad as I thought it would be...good popcorn flick

yeah, very powerful movie. Never saw it before but I was amazed.

American Horror Story season 2: Asylum - 8.5/10

I wasn't very impressed with the first season (Murder House), but this was great! I didn't know they'd be using most of the same cast. It's interesting to see them play completely different roles.

The Walking Dead season 3 - 6.3/10

The Mask

I've just re-watched the movie after over a decade. I totally forgot how fun this flick is. Stanely Ipkiss must be one of Carrey's best characters. When he applies his expression to a character that is an innocent goof, rather than his standard Ace Ventura type weirdo, then he can play some really great, earnest, heartfelt dorks.

The Mask himself is just so full of win. Such a cool character, so full of potential for uninhibited, pure awesomness. I am suprised there wasn't any (proper) sequel made with this guy.

Plus, young, debuting Cameron Diaz:
27192826d1288607149-rid-otfcc05-megatron-ultra-mask-smokin.jpg

7/10

John Dies at the End - 7.5/10

Even for Coscarelli, this was ****ing weird, and I mean that in the best possible sense. It's kinda like Videodrome and Evil Dead 2 had a baby.

Back