RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

What the hell happened at the end of the unrated version .

They just talk and ramble without a script for I believe 3 minutes. But it felt like 10. It didn't add anything really funny, and it ruined an otherwise decent ending.

But I don't watch that version ever. So it doesn't bother me.

I forgot to add 3d judge dread to list of movies to watch when your ****ed up. Anytime they use the drug "slow" in 3d it will blow your mind!!!!!

22. 3d judge dread
23. True Romance
24. Big labowski
25. Rum Diaries
26. Kids
27. Super bad
28. Get him to the Greek
29. 21 jump street
30. Natural born killers

Ghost Rider-Spirit of Vengeance: 3/10
I enjoyed the art direction of GH this time around, but thats about it.

The HOBBIT another epic journey flippin love ,love loved it. a 10 just buy it very fun adventure.

The Hobbit 3d blu ray- great movie but I may be biased as lord of the rings fan. 9 out of 10. I realize now though that I am gonna miss seeing gollum in the next 2 films. That riddles in the dark scene was fantastic and lifted my review of the film. Without gollum gonna be a difficult task for Mr. Jackson to capture that magic.

We hates him forever! He stoles itz. What izz its precious?? We win we eatz itz whole!!!!!

peter jackson is the shizznit no worrys except how long we gotta wait for next batch of goodness from middle earth.

Back