RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

"Super 8"... 8/10

Nice solid film that could never live up to the Hollywood hype...

Blue Valentine- 5.0-5.0

Our Idiot Brother- 3.5-5.0

Happy Feet 2- 3.0-5.0

Crazy Stupid Love- 4.0-5.0

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Mother.

9/10

Really liked this movie !. Much better than I thought it'd be. I'll be buying it now for sure.

Green Lantern 6/10....ok, better then expected since it flopped. But Ryan Reynolds is a comedian actor type. He was ok, but if Gerard Butler type of action hero was in this, it would of probably been better. I like Reynolds, just thought he was a bad choice as a super hero.

Batman: Year One - 8.5/10 Great. Just like the comic.
That was actually a drawback for me. It was so similar to the comic, that there were no real liberties taken. Unlike Superman/Doomsday, which had some nifty new twists and turns and was fresh and enjoyable because of it IMO. I still liked Year One, but would have liked it more had they tried something a little different. Didn't feel like a new experience.

"Nobel Son" 7/10

Nobody plays an @$$hole like Alan Rickman. Great plot!

The Rocketeer....solid 9+/10......the + is for the lovely pre-anorexic Jennifer Connelly

Slugs - 5/10

Horrible movie, but you gotta give it up to 80's horror for trying to make anythign scary. These slow moving little guys seemed to pile up and just kill people who somehow would trip or fall into a giant pile of them. I will note that one kill with slugs and nasty coming out of this dudes face was pretty cool :D

Hugo - ****1/2 out of 5!

Definitely a romance story. Don't know it when you see the trailers, but yes, it's a magical delightful romance story. Actually it's many stories woven into one.

Back