RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Muppets 7/10. Some great nostalgia here, and I love how they manage to make their own irrelevance relevant.

Conan 7/10. Better than I expected, and I prefer it to the goofy Ahnold version. Jason Momoa has the potential to be a good action star, and the kid Leo Howard is one to watch, I think. Decent kid actors are so hard to find.

I gotta say I've had enough of Stephen Lang though. Seems like he's the guy right now, with Avatar, Terra Nova, Conan, and that upcoming Lincoln series where he plays, yes, Lincoln.

Jacob's Ladder - I watch this movie from time-to-time. It is one of my all-time favorites. Absolutely in my top 10. But I think I rated it before in this thread. I don't remember what I gave it, but if I didn't max it out at 9/10...I was mistaken.

Muppets: 7.5/10
Super 8: 8/10

As much as I love the Muppets in general, that movie wasn't quite a masterpiece in my book. Super 8 proves once again that JJ Abrams is one of the top movie makers out there. He simply provides good, rewarding movie going experiences.

happy feet 2 3/10...just stop...please. at least it wasn't as in your face as the 1st one, but it still sucked.

muppets 9/10...nearly perfect for me. i saw it with my 2 young children and i have to admit that i teared up a little bit

Rise of the Planet of the Apes:8/10

It took me a while to watch it,because im not a fan of Planet of the apes but i liked the message in this one about animal rights.

Muppets-7/10-Great Movie, lots of fun.

50/50-9/10-Fantastic film, it had me on the verge of tears at some points, and trying to hold back laughter at others. Highly recommended.

Drive-8/10- Awesome movie. Great cast, great story, and some kick-ass action scenes.:rock

Super 8: 8/10

That was really great! JJ did a wonderful job paying homage to those 70s/early 80s Spielberg movies. They even nailed the music. Really tugged at my nostalgia heartstrings. I had read some postings in another forum about how that movie was the disappointment of the year for some, so I think that tempered my expectations. But I thoroughly liked it.

One thing, and it's not necessarily a criticism, but I can see JJ has a distinct taste for what an "alien" should look like. The Cloverfield, the ice creature in Star Trek and this creature share a similar look.

Oh, and I LOVE the lens flares! Lens flares forever! If it was good enough for Spielberg and Carpenter, then JJ, feel free to keep doing it!

I am number four 5/10. How do I keep finding these Teresa Palmer flicks? Anyways. Good music. Decent acting. Good story. Okay execution.

Catch Me If You Can 9/10

An underappreciated gem. One of Spielberg's and DiCaprio's best.

Conan the Barbarian (2011) 7/10

A very gory movie with some flaws in story telling. It was good but could be better.

Hanna 6.5/10
Very Bourne like but the production was weak. Didn't like Eric Bana in the movie.

Fright Night - 8.5/10

Now that's a vampire flick! :rock Farrell's perfect for the role! :clap

You can eat s__t Twilight! :nana:

Last edited:
Back