RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Really? It didn't feel similar at all. Palettes were the same.

It wasn't like a modern drawing style, for ex, Under the red hood. IMO

batman-year-one1.jpg

Look at the eyes style, and slim lines.

I couldn't find screenshots and photos to compare, but i loved the way they tried to make it the same style as the comic, but a little more "modern", so to speak.

It wasn't like a modern drawing style, for ex, Under the red hood. IMO

batman-year-one1.jpg

Look at the eyes style, and slim lines.

I couldn't find screenshots and photos to compare, but i loved the way they tried to make it the same style, but a little more "modern", so to speak.

Yeah, I see your point.

Overall, I think they could have done more with the animation; all-star superman had better animation.

And not to be nit-picky but in the comics, he actually does a stab with his fingers through those bricks. That bothered me when it was done like this. <<< OCD part of me, sorry.

Yeah, I see your point.

Overall, I think they could have done more with the animation; all-star superman had better animation.

And not to be nit-picky but in the comics, he actually does a stab with his fingers through those bricks. That bothered me when it was done like this. <<< OCD part of me, sorry.

:lol I know, but as it didn't change the story, i'm OK with that.

It could have been better, and it could have been worse. :lecture

Not seen it yet but I've just booked my ticket to see Tin Tin in 3D tonight. I'm actually really looking forward to it being that I loved the books growing. Anyways I'll let you's know what I thought of it, if anyones interested that is :)

TIN TIN 9/10
A really fun film to watch, loads of action & fun to. It's worth watching just for Captain Haddock alone. I recommend you watch it in 3D to

:lol yup, squirrels are gay :dunno

I do realize these movies have small budgets and ____ for acting but damn does the cliche get boring after awhile.

Boobs, blood, gore, teeny bopper dialogue, cheesy comedy when you can't make it scary, "attention-horror" kills. Yay.

I guess i'm too old for these Justin Bieber type movies. :dunno

Tron Legacy: 2/10

Just a tiny bit better than the original...

Buried: 9/10

Unbelievably entertaining for a film taking place in a coffin sized box. Great filmmaking. I've never seen anything like it executed so well!

Back