RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Not really a rating, but an observation. I was flipping channels this weekend, and FX was playing Transfromers: Revenge of the Fallen. Something seemed weird about it, but I couldn't put my hand on it. I then realized the film was running slight faster, maybe half-speed faster. Sure enough, it was scheduled on FX for two hours, but the actual running time of the film is 127 minutes.

Hahah. They could've just cut out all the scenes except for Megan Fox's ass, and Optimus Prime kicking the ass. :D

Sleepy Hollow: 6.5/10

enjoyable movie, but cheesy after 12 years.

Not really a rating, but an observation. I was flipping channels this weekend, and FX was playing Transfromers: Revenge of the Fallen. Something seemed weird about it, but I couldn't put my hand on it. I then realized the film was running slight faster, maybe half-speed faster. Sure enough, it was scheduled on FX for two hours, but the actual running time of the film is 127 minutes.

I noticed a channel doing that playing (of all things) Wonder Years fast. The dialog was all the same, but anytime anyone moved it looked like they were on speed :lol Guess Hub wanted to squeeze in one more commercial for all those 10s of people watching :huh And for the record I was only watching a few minutes, enjoyed that show as a kid... unwatchable as an adult :dunno

Adjustment Bureau: 7/10
Way better than I expected, interesting story and one that kept me interested. Could have done w/o the weak monologue at the end though, kind of overkill and ended the movie poorly.

The Phantom Menace: 6/10
I still think the movie could have been good... chop out a few scenes and some bad dialog and it'd be a 7 or 8 easily. But as it is, TPM leaves a lot to be desired. Looks good on blu though, but the Jar-Jar effects are definitely showing there age.

Attack of the Clones: 6/10
Still my least favorite of the prequels, but I actually was not as bothered by it this time around. I tend to expect it to be worse than it actually is which makes my viewing less painful. There is less to love (IMO) than TPM, but again a bit of editing would bump it up a notch or two.

really? .. your fishing for reviews right before you're about to watch the movie? ... I would only do that if I picked up the BluRay early and wanted to subtly brag a little .. :monkey1

really? .. your fishing for reviews right before you're about to watch the movie? ... I would only do that if I picked up the BluRay early and wanted to subtly brag a little .. :monkey1

yeah REALLY, :lol you know just curious and didn't feel like searching for the movies thread.:monkey1 haven't watched it yet and probably won't now till this weekend, just to busy.:thwak

Guess I'll search for the movies thread, since it appears to be bad in bad taste to ask others opinions:horror:horror:horror

j/k:lol

BAH!!! .. youre supposed to get defense and lash back :lol ... ah well ... here's to ya ... :duff

EDIT: you did!! ... again tho ... :duff

... can't wait to see this myself...

yeah REALLY, :lol you know just curious and didn't feel like searching for the movies thread.:monkey1 haven't watched it yet and probably won't now till this weekend, just to busy.:thwak

I thought it was really good. Got that early Spielberg feel to it, like Close Encounters..., E.T., Poltergeist and The Goonies.

Captain American 8/10

Probally my favorite superhero movie of the year, just wasn't a fan of the modern tech weapons the Hydra carried around, the modern tech tanks,planes.cannons etc..are not a bothersome though.

Though i must say, X-Men First Class had a much better ending.

Green Lantern 5/10

I watched it, yea..err..it was ok.

Last edited:

Captain America 7/10

Its a okay movie with great special effect. It would have been great if the ending (Peggy) before Cap comes back from the present day was a little better. Perhaps bring her back as an old lady when Cap woke up in the present.

Back