RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

For me, if I can watch a movie over and over again and still enjoy it, it's a 10.

If I enjoy it once but really have no desire to watch it again or have to wait a LONG time before I want to watch it again that's a 9.

7-8 are good movies with flaws and the score varies depending what's wrong with them.

6 is above average.

5 is so-so/average.

4 and below = garbage.

0 is for movies I can't even finish watching because they suck so bad.

:lol

For me, if I can watch a movie over and over again and still enjoy it, it's a 10.

If I enjoy it once but really have no desire to watch it again or have to wait a LONG time before I want to watch it again that's a 9.

7-8 are good movies with flaws and the score varies depending what's wrong with them.

6 is above average.

5 is so-so/average.

4 and below = garbage.

I like your style :wink1:

You sure you weren't watching a Michael Bay or Uwe Boll movie? Those are directors who I think really hold their audience in contempt. I don't get that vibe from Snyder. . .

Nope. Bay doesn't say ____ you to the audience.

It's the idiot audience who see's his movies and expect something other then over the top action scenes, and hot chicks. That's where I find most of the Bay hate to be retarded. He makes dumb action movies. He has said he makes dumb action movies. He panders to cheap entetainment on a Friday night. For teenagers, or anyone who want's a thrill. I love his flicks because he makes some INSANE action scenes. Dark of the Moon has some of the best 3D action i've ever seen.

if Bay acted like his films were great pieces of cinema, then we would have a problem.

But he doesn't. And I will continue to defend him until something EXPLODES! :lol

Nope. Bay doesn't say ____ you to the audience.

It's the idiot audience who see's his movies and expect something other then over the top action scenes, and hot chicks. That's where I find most of the Bay hate to be retarded. He makes dumb action movies. He has said he makes dumb action movies. He panders to cheap entetainment on a Friday night. For teenagers, or anyone who want's a thrill. I love his flicks because he makes some INSANE action scenes. Dark of the Moon has some of the best 3D action i've ever seen.

if Bay acted like his films were great pieces of cinema, then we would have a problem.

But he doesn't. And I will continue to defend him until something EXPLODES! :lol

Yeah I have to completely agree with you there! I also dont understand what people expect from a Bay film :dunno

There are some directors that just want to make beautiful movies and then there is Bay that just wants to blow s*!t up :lol

Dont get it either....it's not like he makes something disguised as high art....

The only movie he made that was a serious film, was Pearl Harbor...the only Bay movie I loathe....LOATHE.

6 is above average.

5 is so-so/average.

4 and below = garbage.

That's pretty much how I rate movies.

I can never understand when people say they didn't like a movie but rate it higher than a 5. 5 is average... Don't people understand that? :lol

"Yeah, it was pretty bad...hated the plot, story, and characters. Awful. 7/10"

Cowboys and Aliens. Ill give that a 7/10. It was good, fun movie. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed it and could watch it again. D.Craig and H.Ford movie with the beautiful O. Wilde. Can't complain. Decent story, all the acting was solid, good effects.

and it was a better western than True Grit. I did not like True Grit at all. 2/10 for me. Never will watch that again. It was almost as unrealistic as Cowboys & Aliens to me :)

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

That whole post is reversed to me.

Cowboys was so blaaahhh....eehhh....eehuuhhh...mehh.

I gotsta check this one out. Do you think you'd ever watch it again, or was once good enough for you?

Yeah at first it starts sort of slow, but once it got going it was awesome. Its not a long movie, but like I said they give you a lot of interesting facts and like i said what makes it cool is they show different species of Trolls. The Bridge troll, forrest troll, and mountain troll. As for watching it again, im actually probably going to pick it up because I liked it enough that its going in my collection. Im just a big monster creature guy and this was good enough that it deserves a spot in my collection.

The ending was probably my favorite. Its definetly acquired taste as far as movie watching goes, but if you liked Cloverfield or King Kong/Godzilla type stuff I think you'll like it.

6 is above average.

5 is so-so/average.

4 and below = garbage.

Thats kind of how my scale goes

Final Destination 5 is probably a 5 on the scale of actual movies, but it's an easy 8 on the Final Destination scale. I don't know if any of you dudes enjoy the series either ironically or earnerstly, but part 5 is easily the best entry since the second. There are some hilarious gags and the 3-D is actually used to great effect.

Good stuff!

Fair enough... just clearly not my cup of tea. Although I've generally liked Snyder's films.

I guess, I do wish people had my mindset...but yeah, that's not possible.:lol

But you wont ever hear me call it a well crafted film. :lecture

Cowboys and Aliens. Ill give that a 7/10. It was good, fun movie. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed it and could watch it again. D.Craig and H.Ford movie with the beautiful O. Wilde. Can't complain. Decent story, all the acting was solid, good effects.

and it was a better western than True Grit. I did not like True Grit at all. 2/10 for me. Never will watch that again. It was almost as unrealistic as Cowboys & Aliens to me :)

I know I'm new around here, but you absolutely blew my mind with this one.

I'm pretty into westerns as a whole, and I'd give C&A a 6 on a good day. It's aimiably average in just about every department. The problem is that the Cowboys parts are so much more interesting than anything involving the Aliens.

True Grit is more like a 8 or 9 to me. Everyone in that film brings their A game, and the dialogue is so rich you could use it to frost a cake.

Have you ever seen Deadwood? Do you hate that as well?

A70-4156

9/10
- I can never get too old for this ____! Wonderfully awesome. :lecture

I know I'm new around here, but you absolutely blew my mind with this one.

I'm pretty into westerns as a whole, and I'd give C&A a 6 on a good day. It's aimiably average in just about every department. The problem is that the Cowboys parts are so much more interesting than anything involving the Aliens.

True Grit is more like a 8 or 9 to me. Everyone in that film brings their A game, and the dialogue is so rich you could use it to frost a cake.

Have you ever seen Deadwood? Do you hate that as well?

Oh snap, I think this is officially been knocked down to a RedBox rental...on DvD. :(

Wrecked - 6/10

It was ok, not as good as I would have thought. It reminded me of Buried a little bit, but then kinda did its own thing. It was worth the watch, but probably wouldnt watch it again. A little slow, but for those that liked Buried or Phone Booth. I loved Buried, but this just didnt live up to the hype.

Back