RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I wanted to see Sucker Punch but doubt I will. I haven't heard a good review.
I thought it was way better than most folks say. Is it one of my favorite flicks? Nope. Is it entertaining? To me, it was. I'm sure I'll watch it again at some point, but I don't get the hate heaped upon the movie. Sure, it could have been better, but it was far from bad in my mind.

I thought it was way better than most folks say. Is it one of my favorite flicks? Nope. Is it entertaining? To me, it was. I'm sure I'll watch it again at some point, but I don't get the hate heaped upon the movie. Sure, it could have been better, but it was far from bad in my mind.
Gotcha. I'm not wasting a netflix rental on it but I'll dvr it when it hits hbo.

People should pay attention to the trailers.

YOU WILL BE UNPREPARED.

Yet you were prepared to watch an action movie. Your loss. If you just went with it, and didnt fight it, you would've enjoyed it.

Also, IMAX helped.

Troll Hunter - 7/10

I thought it was pretty cool...basically Norways version of Cloverfield. All about Troll lore in Norway. I thought it was interesting and at the same time entertaining and the trolls were pretty cool looking.

Troll Hunter - 7/10

I thought it was pretty cool...basically Norways version of Cloverfield. All about Troll lore in Norway. I thought it was interesting and at the same time entertaining and the trolls were pretty cool looking.
I gotsta check this one out. Do you think you'd ever watch it again, or was once good enough for you?

Troll Hunter - 7/10

LOVED this movie. Would probably give it a 7/10 myself :rock

images

Just watched this...give it an 8/10

AND

v-for-vendetta-20051116013909466_640w.jpg

Which gets a 10/10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

But I get your point.

I wanted to see Sucker Punch but doubt I will. I haven't heard a good review.

I would not recommend it... but you sometimes have to see things for yourself. But this was really just a hot mess.

People should pay attention to the trailers.

YOU WILL BE UNPREPARED.

Yet you were prepared to watch an action movie. Your loss. If you just went with it, and didnt fight it, you would've enjoyed it.

Also, IMAX helped.

The only thing I was unprepared for was how terrible it was... I had very low expectations, but even those were not met. I honestly did not expect an action flick, but that part was bad as was the rest of the movie.

Troll Hunter - 7/10

Definatly want to see this.

976-Evil 7/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

But I get your point.

I would not recommend it... but you sometimes have to see things for yourself. But this was really just a hot mess.

The only thing I was unprepared for was how terrible it was... I had very low expectations, but even those were not met. I honestly did not expect an action flick, but that part was bad as was the rest of the movie.

I dont know...I guess the reason I liked it was it wasn't what I expected. I didnt question it's silly logic, or it's poor plot points....I just relished in it's absurity, and laughed at it's ____ YOU to the audience. Plus the visuals are fantastic.

And I loved the action in this. I'd rather see stylized action then gritty Quantum of Solice/ Bourne action. But that's me.

I'm not saying it's a good movie...I just think it's misunderstood.

Fair enough... just clearly not my cup of tea. Although I've generally liked Snyder's films.

Iron Man 2: 7/10
Liked this one better than I remembered; bought it on BluRay when it came out but finally got around to watching it last night :lol Having a kid sure makes it hard to watch a movie :huh

The Big Lebowski Blu Digi 10/10

The most perfect comedy now in high def :yess:

The digi book edition is superb, a real must for the fans :)

Is it really that good? Must give it a watch then

Back