RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inception: 10 / 10. Even better upon repeat viewings, IMO. Re-watching it you pick up on subtle things you may have missed during the first viewing.

At least you got to see it. Still hasn't arrived in any of my local theaters. :dunno My GF thinks it's funny that I'm waiting to see it. I told her it has Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis getting it on. Then she says "Oh, now I see why."

didn't watch it in the theatre. there's some really good quality DLs out there for this one already.

Inception: 10 / 10. Even better upon repeat viewings, IMO. Re-watching it you pick up on subtle things you may have missed during the first viewing.

I really am thinking I should re watch it. I didn't like it when I saw it because it didn't make sense. I have heard that on second viewings it gets better.

Ninja Assassin-8/10

Didn't catch all of it, but caught enough to see that it was a good movie.

didn't watch it in the theatre. there's some really good quality DLs out there for this one already.

I really hate advocating for the downloading of movies, but if they refuse to release it in theaters I don't think I should feel bad for doing it.

To each his own, man.

They're all technically "bad movies"...but at least the others actually felt like "zombie movies" to me. I actually wanted to like this one bc of the HT figure coming out.

This is true. I guess I'm just excited because it actually had Wesker in it. I like 2 despite the hatred of it by others, but the 3rd one shouldn't have been made.

Yeah...but ur a n00b! :lol

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!!! Did you get my present I sent you?? I farted in a box and mailed it to you.

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!!!! Did you get my present I sent you?? I farted in a box and mailed it to you.

Awww...that was u!? ^_^

Smelt like rotten trout and hashbrowns! My faves! :1-1:

----------------------

Back to the Future III : 8/10

I really am thinking I should re watch it. I didn't like it when I saw it because it didn't make sense. I have heard that on second viewings it gets better.

:confused:

Interesting.

A compelling argument that Inception was overrated was that it was too easy to follow and made too much sense. :lol

The mechanics of the plot are all pretty straight forward, it's the subtext and character development that makes it great.

Watch it again. :lecture

Nightmare on Elm Street Reboot 0/10 worst falking movie ever ... besides TF2

Had a big blockbuster night yesterday (felt like a huge waste of money since I have netflix). Gf picked everything except Hot Tub Time Machine:

Hot Tub Time Machine - 4/10 (a couple funny parts, but a bit too mean spirited and bitter for my tastes. Some of the gross out humor just wasn't necessary imo)

Easy A - 8.5/10 (a really good 80's teen comedy, I'm big on 80's nostalgia so I loved it. the parents in the movie were a bit much and kept me from giving it a 9 or 10)

Going the Distance - 1/10 (Couldn't even finish watching this crap)

Just watched Toy Story 3 for the first time since theaters and I still love this movie! It has to be one of my favorite animated films in a long time. 10/10 plus the PQ on the blu ray is fantastic

Hot Tub Time Machine - 4/10 (a couple funny parts, but a bit too mean spirited and bitter for my tastes. Some of the gross out humor just wasn't necessary imo)

Easy A - 8.5/10 (a really good 80's teen comedy, I'm big on 80's nostalgia so I loved it. the parents in the movie were a bit much and kept me from giving it a 9 or 10)

How can you be big on 80's nostalgia and give HTTM 4/10??

I liked both of the flicks you mentioned....but dude...HTTM was hilarious. If nothing else then for the scene where he is gassing himself in the garage to that Motley Crue song.

That scene is brilliant.

Aliens Blu Ray Special Edition 8/10 17 extra minutes of footage. Was great. Still love the Colonial Marines even though they got their A$$es handed to them by the Aliens. Loved Hudson. "Game over!"

Avatar on mute with How To Train Your Dragon's score. 10/10. Just for the battle scene. So much better.

Legends of the Fall 10/10. One of the best movies I've ever seen. Never get tired of watching it.

Back