RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Predators - 4/10

What a let down. Basically a few people running in the jungle. Nowhere near the 1st one. The Casting/Characters were horrible.

The Sorcerer's Apprentice - 8/10

Surprised I liked this. Would've gave it higher score if not for the overly "jewy" performance by Jay Baruchel. It was like watching Mort from Family guy for 2 hours. It got old and annoying REAL fast. And I actually liked dude in Tropic Thunder and Knocked Up. Other than that.. cool movie.

WOW

The Sorcerer's Apprentice - 5/10 Corny movie. Cage as a magician is almost as bad as George Clooney playing batman. what a joke.

Boyz in the Hood: 8/10

Scarface: 7/10

Gremlins (for the first time) 7/10

Coming to America: 10/10

Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol : 9/10

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader-8/10

Better than the second one,enjoyable movie for Narnia fans.

I'll give it a 9 (and I liked the second one)...I enjoyed it for what it was a lot. Kept thinking how much better it will look on BR though...the theater I saw it in was horrible...

Toy Story 3- 10/10

No words can describe how perfectly this ended the trilogy. ____ that guy on Rotten Tomatoes.

C'est Arrivé Près De Chez Vous (Man Bites Dog): 7.5/10
A black comedy about a camera crew following and filming a serial killer at work. Some of the "secrets of the craft" are absolutely hilarious! :lol
The film has some more disturbing moments as well though. A very interesting, funny and weird watch!

Repo Men: 7/10 had some good gore

Buried: 6/10 wasn't sure what to expect, but heard good things about it and was pleasantly surprised.

Love and other Drugs was the last romance movie, which i have enjoyed twice. It's full pack of heart-pleasing romance, comedy, and drama stuffs.

Drawn Together Season 3 - 10/10

The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! - 10/10

Never should have been cancelled :lecture

My Cousin Vinny - 9/10
Jonah Hex - 4/10 (complete waste of a decent character)
Scott Pilgrim vs The World - 9/10 (i liked this more than kick ass)
The Last Airbender - 6/10
Knight and Day - 6.5/10
Salt - 6/10
Dinner For Schmucks - 6.5/10
Dragon Tiger Gate - 9/10

too many damn movies in the last few days.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - 6.5/10

Better than I expected it to be. Super cheesy and the effects are not the best, but brought back some Indy memories and not in a bad way. It's weird to see Jake Gyllenhaal in an 'action hero' role, but he definitely has the charisma for it. A couple of those smiles *swoon* ... He also had good back-and-forth with the lead actress (who I don't really enjoy - she's like a poor man's Rachel Weisz - but I liked her more in this than in Clash of the Titans). Good fun!

HOLY CRAP - just looked up the budget - that movie cost $200 million ?! It didn't look like it at all. The sets looked like an old Zorro or Errol Flynn movie! Probably not one of the best examples for Blu-Ray because the HD just really makes the sets stand out as looking like a soap opera or something...

Back