RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

In honor of Leslie Nielsen...

Flying High! - 10/10

The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad! - 9/10

Batman: Under the Red Hood: 8/10 (very close to 9/10)

This was fantastic IMO. Even though I'm no fan of the "bring the dead guy back to life" gimmick, this was absolutely classic Batman. Great story, great action, great representation of the characters, just cool all the way around.

Under the Red Hood is my new favorite Batman animated feature. Funny how much we all hated Jason back in the day, yet this movie kicked ass.

Bruce Greenwood is Batman again in "Young Justice", which I need to catch up on. He is easily the next best Batman voice after Kevin Conroy.

I hope they bring back Pike in the next Star Trek movie. He was great in that role too.

Scrooged - 8/10. Forgot how much I liked this goofy movie.

17.gif

The b_tch hit me with a toaster.

SnakeDoc

I don't think anything will ever beat out Mask of the Phantasm for me, but this is probably my 2nd favorite.

I loved Mask of the Phatasm, but it felt less like a movie and more like a 2 part episode that got a theatrical release. They did a little CG animation for the titles, but otherwise there was little to justify calling it a movie.

But it did have a great story.

In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale: 5/10 Seriously, this is not as bad as most people say (mind you, it isn't a good film either).
But, if you can just accept the fact that it is an Uwe Boll film, don't think about the plot, and don't get annoyed by the acting, it's just another film where Jason Statham gets to kick some ass. :lol

How To Train Your Dragon: 10/10 An absolutely amazing film. I loved every single minute of it. The story, characters, humor, animation and music were just awesome!!! Definitely one of my favorite animated films!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

In The Name Of The King: A Dungeon Siege Tale: 5/10 if you can just accept the fact that it is an Uwe Boll film, don't think about the plot, and don't get annoyed by the acting, it's just another film where Jason Statham gets to kick some ass. :lol

If only the ass he kicked had been Uwe Boll's...I'd pay to see that :lol

How To Train Your Dragon: 10/10 An absolutely amazing film. I loved every single minute of it. The story, characters, humor, animation and music were just awesome!!! Definitely one of my favorite animated films!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

:exactly: :goodpost:

The Expendables - 7/10

I saw Scott Pilgrim vs The World when it was in the theaters instead of Expendables and I'm glad I did.

Back