RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I just finished watching this too but on Blu Ray. I just love these movies.

Back to the future 3 BD 7.5/10
The thing that was always special to me was the fact that they used the date Oct 26 (the day before my birthday) and the day he finally arrives back to the future in part 3 Oct 27 (My birthday)

Very nostalgic indeed.

really, i'll have to watch it again when i get the set. should be a good movie night or weekend when it turns really cold.

Legion 3/5

Not bad. It started to feel a little silly towards the end, but I went along with it.

Iron Man 2 - 5/10. I Just got the DVD and watched it. They lied in the advertising, it's not better than the first imo.
x :peace

Agreed about IM 2. At the cinema I thought it was alright and on blu I actually found it boring. 3/10. One of the most dissapointing sequels ever.

Back to the Future 10/10

Great film and looked stunning on blu-ray, they did a great job with this one.

Agreed about IM 2. At the cinema I thought it was alright and on blu I actually found it boring. 3/10. One of the most dissapointing sequels ever.

To me it was the other way around... I watched part 1 and 2 pretty much back to back, because I bought the 2-pack on Blu.
I enjoyed 2 more than 1 this time...
Maybe it's because I've seen part 1 at least 10 times while this was just the 3rd time seeing 2 :dunno

Back to the Future 10/10

Great film and looked stunning on blu-ray, they did a great job with this one.

Glad you enjoyed it bro!! :rock :rock :rock

Dead Man Running - a fun London gangster movie 7/10

There's no way I could sit through IM 2 three times. I watched ANOES remake last night. Worst remake ever. Freddy wasn't scary or creepy just a gross paedo. The effects were crap, gore non existant and the script was horrible. Platinum Dunes please call it a day.

Back