RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Exorcist BD 9/10 Amazing movie and still one of the top 5 best ever made horror films.

The one thing that has always bugged me about the film is the authors (William Peter Blatty) and directors (William Friedkin) subliminal and intentional relation with Islam and Evil. It begins in the middle east with the Islamic call to prayer and ends with it. Direct and intentional indoctrination. Again great film, one that will stand the test of time as one of the scariest but the subliminal message is rubbish.

The Crow: 8/10
Misery: 6,5
. Never wished a villain in a movie a slow and painful death as much as the villain in this movie,what a Psychopath.Still a decent Movie based on Stephen King's Novel with the same name.

PICT0629.jpg

10/10

Totally forgot to put this up.

Red- 10/10

Saw this a couple weeks ago with my buds for my birthday. It was very good, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. It had lots of good action and humor, and I recommend it.

Superman/Batman: Supergirl

7/10

Does DC just assume that every person who watches these animated movies is familiar with all the characters? I had the feeling while watching this that, had I not already read the graphic novel from which this film is adapted, Id be fairly lost keeping track of the secondary characters.

And these animated features would benefit from a longer running time. S/B:S is an hour and fifteen minutes long. It felt rushed, almost truncated (though there are some scenes that aren't from the original story).

7/10

Does DC just assume that every person who watches these animated movies is familiar with all the characters? I had the feeling while watching this that, had I not already read the graphic novel from which this film is adapted, Id be fairly lost keeping track of the secondary characters.

And these animated features would benefit from a longer running time. S/B:S is an hour and fifteen minutes long. It felt rushed, almost truncated (though there are some scenes that aren't from the original story).

This one was a big letdown after how good Red Hood was. I would've given it a 5/10, least favourite one out of all of them, and Superman looking like a guido I just couldn't get past.

7/10

Is this the one with the Green Arrow short on it? I'd forgotten about it but would actually kinda like to see that.

Caught a couple of gems last night:

Halloween ('78) - 9/10 Just a great piece of film.

Halloween II ('81) - 5/10 Never as good as I remember thinking it is but a decent continuation from the first. Or maybe its just cause I like the original and H20 so much more that this one gets lost in the middle.

Edge of Darkness: 3/5

It was okay. A little slower than I was expecting. Mel was pretty good in it--he really became the character. Although I must confess I can't help but think of his wacky real self when I watch him now. I never thought I would be someone who would be affected by an actor's personal life, but he's just so out there now--way beyond Tom Cruise. It's too bad. He really is quite good.

Evangelion 2.22 You can (not) advance

10/10

Yeah dude...much better than the original! The name of it is horrible tho. :lol

----------

Breakin': 1/10
HOR...RI...BLE! But I give it a one cuz it was one of the first of it's kind (dancing movies I mean)

Return To Oz: 7/10

Haven't seen this movie since I was a kid... and I think I only saw it in the theater. But got a wild hair and decided to put it on Netflix... overall a pretty cool Wizard of Oz movie. Darker than I remembered, and some really great costume and creature designs.

Back