RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The HT Christopher Reeve announcement put me in the mood to finally watch my Blu-Ray of Superman The Movie the other night. Really good transfer, although there was a minor video glitch during the opening credits. The edit of the film is the same as what I had on DVD with the additional Jor-El scenes. Not much for extras or deleted scenes, so I won't be disposing the DVD just yet. I wish the deleted scenes seen on ABC were included (ex - "feed the babies" with Ms. Tessbacher and Otis) which I haven't seen on any legit video release.

I picked up the Blu for 10 bucks at a used record store. I suggest anyone who's just got the DVD to upgrade on this one if you're picky about picture and sound quality, but don't expect any cool extras.

Last edited:

Inglorious bastards. Rated 2 out of 10. Terrible story, cliched characters, and stupid ending. What all the hype was a out I will never know

Inglorious bastards. Rated 2 out of 10. Terrible story, cliched characters, and stupid ending. What all the hype was a out I will never know

:slap:slap:slap

:clap:clap:clap:clap Couldn't agree more. 2 hours of conversation 15 minutes of action, is all that movie is. Boooooooooooring.

Machete - 7.5/10 - Was just like the trailer made out to be. Fun time with cheese and gore. It was closer to a grindhouse exploitation movie than Planet Terror was.

2001: A Space Odyssey - 10/10 - Still the greatest movie ever made.

:clap:clap:clap:clap Couldn't agree more. 2 hours of conversation 15 minutes of action, is all that movie is. Boooooooooooring.

you_suck.gif

:monkey1

Salt 7.5/10. Much better than I expected and quite entertaining imo.

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World. Didn't expect it to be worth the ticket price, but it surprised me and I laughed through the entire movie.
6.5/10

The Losers 8/10

Really enjoyed this one. :rock

Where the wid things are...0/10

Terminator Salvation 2/10
Talk about boring :sleep :sleep. What did the casting people do just pick the 2 guys with the huskiest voices to star :duh

They should have stopped at T2
x :peace

Zombieland -- 9/10. Very good movie. Its time to nut-up, or shut-up.

SnakeDoc

Inception [2010] - 10/10

- Christopher Nolan delivers another movie wreaking with awesomeness!
- Leonardo DiCaprio is starting to become my 2nd-favorite Hollywood actor, as he has done a lot of bad-a$$ movies now. The list goes on: The Departed, Blood Diamond, Body of Lies, Shutter Island, The Aviator, Catch Me if You Can.. Does he know how to pick good roles or what?!
- Last scene gave me another "WTF?!" expression on my face, and that usually means the movie was one hell of a ride :)

inception_movie_poster.jpg

Back