RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

salt : 4/10

cant wait to see Machette though.

Avatar extended 3D such an awesome visual experience...I guess 8/10, Story has been done before, like cowboys vs. indians just in another planet .

Ohhhh man.... Just came back from Machete and I was blown away!!!

One of my new all time favorite movie.

This is what a true action movie should be like. Smart, Sexy,funny and ultra violent.
Machete is the most bad ass action hero of all time!!!

Seagal has the best vilain death ever!!!

And i'm in love with lilo and her mom.

____ing 10/10!!!

Best movie i've seen in months,even years...its Rodriguez's masterpiece.

salt : 4/10

cant wait to see Machette though.

yeah didn't hear much good about that one, didn't bother to go see it when it came to town.
nice thing about small town theatres, is that you only get brand new releases once in awhile, so you can wait and see what others are saying about them before you drop good $$$ to see a ____ show. sometimes it takes a month for a new release to make it here.

Ohhhh man.... Just came back from Machete and I was blown away!!!

One of my new all time favorite movie.

This is what a true action movie should be like. Smart, Sexy,funny and ultra violent.
Machete is the most bad ass action hero of all time!!!

Seagal has the best vilain death ever!!!

And i'm in love with lilo and her mom.

____ing 10/10!!!

Best movie i've seen in months,even years...its Rodriguez's masterpiece.

:lol:lol:lol will be seeing this one now that it's got 2 thumbs up from the worm.:yess:

Planet Terror=7/10
2001=6/10
Alien=9/10
Aliens=10/10

Donnie Darko 7/10

Very Stephen King-ish. Moody. But I saw the ending coming from a mile away.

Kick Ass 10/10

Perfect comic book to film adaptation! Vaughan did a stunning job with this, i loved every second!

Alien (for the millionth time) - 10/10 No further reviewing necessary ;).

I really oughta see The Expendables sometime soon.

Love Ravenous :rock

It's definitely one of my favorite (horror)films! It didn't get nowhere near the attention that it deserved, but in the end I think that's a good thing. It's more of a cult classic and unexpected gem in this way.
I remember seeing this film for the first time on TV a couple of years back. I decided to watch it because Robert Carlyle was in it.
I was completely blown away by this film. The story, acting and especially music is absolutely superb! :rock :rock :rock :rock

It's definitely one of my favorite (horror)films! It didn't get nowhere near the attention that it deserved, but in the end I think that's a good thing. It's more of a cult classic and unexpected gem in this way.
I remember seeing this film for the first time on TV a couple of years back. I decided to watch it because Robert Carlyle was in it.
I was completely blown away by this film. The story, acting and especially music is absolutely superb! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yes absolutely, it certainly deserves alot more credit and a much bigger audience however like you say its a cult classic i think!

Like you i watched it on TV a few years back now for Carlyle and wasnt really expecting much, was also blown away by it, Pierce is really really good in this also

Back