RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

yeah not over here though bud, and the blu release is not region free :mad:

Monster Squad 4/10. A good example how time can mess with your mind. I bought this on blu for $8 at BB, since I'm looking for good horror movies to start my kids down the path of fandom, without giving them pernanent nightmares. I remembered Monster Squad as being resonably decent - my memory is clearly flawed.

I do think that it's interesting to see how much the two monsters created by Winston in 1987 - the Gillman for this movie and the Predator - looked alike. When he first rose out of the water, I was shocked by the similarity.

gillman1.jpg

While the movie blew chunks, I'd love to see the Gillman, Mummy or Wolfman from Hot Toys! Noonan as Frank, yea, I could live without.

The Bourne Supremacy 10/10

"Y'know ... I always thought Matt Damon was a bit of a "Streisand", but he's pretty much rocking the s*** in this one." -- Paul Rudd, The 40-Year-Old Virgin

SnakeDoc

Scott Pilgrim vs The World 7.5 / 10
Just fun from beginning to end. Edgar Wright is a master of editing and I appreciated the hat gag. Three favorite things about it:
1. Ramona Flowers (Im in love)
2. The use of old Zelda music when he falls for Ramona
3. Being a HUGE Arrested Development fan, loved seeing George-Michael vs. Ann(Who? Oh, Annabelle!) Great fight!!!!
Its just a fun, fast movie that had me smiling through the whole thing

Last Air Bender 2/10 - Sad, disappointing, boring. Even my 9 year old neice didnt like it and she likes crap on the Disney channel.

Splice 7/10 - Not bad and was atleast entertaining.

A -Team 9/10 - Pretty good for an action movie.

2012: 4 / 10. Why does Roland Emmerich feel he needs to destroy some landmark in every one of his films?

The Expendables 9/10 Loved this movie. Non stop mindless action from start to finnish. If you haven't see this yet, grow a pair and get your ass to the theater now!

-Predators.......................1
Very bad movie. Poor actors. Nothing compared to the two original movies.

-Freddy vs Jason......................................9
Very funny and with two of the greatest horror-movie killers.

Back