RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990): 7/10
I apologize for making fun of someone's request for figures from this movie... it was a lot more fun than I had remembered. Sure, in the grand scheme of film making its terrible. But, for what it is I think it was kickass :rock

:lol I love that film!! :rock
Like you said, qualitywise it's definitely not the best around, but from a nostalgic, childhood point of view this film is just great!!! :rock :rock :rock

I might watch it again soon since I haven't seen it in quite a while!!

Crazy Heart 9/10 - Sure, Jeff Bridges could crap in a coffee can and I'd think it was great but I really loved this film. the characters seemed very real to me.

Alice in Wonderland 5/10 - It was fun. Nothing special but worth watching.

Reign of Fire 6/10 - Fun action movie. Nothing worth going crazy over but well worth watching.

The Machinist 7.5/10 - Damn close to being an 8...

His spelling wasn't. Then again, Celtic did combine at and least to create his own word. And apparently comebacks lost it's e, so I take back the start of this statement. Still trying to figure out the words that make the contraction wastn't though.

Last edited:

His spelling wasn't. Then again, Celtic did combine at and least to create his own word. And apparently comebacks lost it's e, so I take back the start of this statement. Still trying to figure out the words that make the contraction wastn't though.

Dued I creekrate mah uwn werds all teh TEEIM. Yu jus gota rollz with it man. ROLL WIT DA TEEEIMS. DUNT B A PLAHYA HATAH. :hi5:

Still trying to figure out the words that make the contraction wastn't though.

Wast and Not.

Wast
Pronunciation: \ˈwəst, ˈwäst\
archaic past 2d singular of be

Michael Crawford was trying to say "Be not that like, last week?"

You have to understand, Michael Crawford isn't from our time period. He was brought here against his will from around 1000 to 6000 B.C. by wookster who invented a time machine. He was forced to create a toy review site by wookster who also demanded that Michael Crawford give him guest review spots on a regular basis.

Clash of the Titans -- 6/10

Decided not to see this one in theaters. Anyway, I rented it last week. Entertaining, good effects, but I really could've done without it. The movie was totally innacurate from a mythology point of view, and the plot was pretty damn mundane. Whole thing was like being served a plate of "meh..."

Watchmen (Director's Cut) -- 7.5/10

The original was good. When it comes to Watchmen, I liked it and thought it couldn't have been much better, but the movie's so heavy to sit through that I wouldn't see it again. With comic movies, there's a fine line you have to toe. On one side there's the general public that doesn't get the original complex storyline, and on the other there's the die-hard fans who must have every detail present in the final thing. Perfection's a hard thing to achieve. I'd say Sin City was still the best and most accurate comic book movie ever made.
Anyway, one viewing of Watchmen is enough here (you don't need more than that to get it), twice only if time has passed and you happened to catch it on Cinemax. But a three-hour re-run after sitting through the theatrical version opening weekend, and you won't want to even think about it for at least another year or so ;). Enjoyable film, but the length and general feel of it (which is spot-on to the comic, so no harm done) keep me from scrambling to catch it again on the movie channels. That's just the way a movie like this was fated.
Oh, and Malin Ackerman has no idea how to play roles like this. Really, her character goes off on so many deep and philosophical tangents that only a good actor could perform without sounding cheesy and forced. Other than that, performances and effects were pretty good. The cast was chosen well, save for that chick.

Last edited:

I can easily sit through Watchmen. The Directors cut that is. My favorite comic film ever.

Wast and Not.

Wast

You have to understand, Michael Crawford isn't from our time period. He was brought here against his will from around 1000 to 6000 B.C. by wookster who invented a time machine. He was forced to create a toy review site by wookster who also demanded that Michael Crawford give him guest review spots on a regular basis.

This is true. I also heard he can shoot lighting from his ______.

:lol I love that film!! :rock
Like you said, qualitywise it's definitely not the best around, but from a nostalgic, childhood point of view this film is just great!!! :rock :rock :rock

I might watch it again soon since I haven't seen it in quite a while!!

Definitey should... it was on Cinemax this morning so I gave it a watch. Wasn't expecting much but found myself really enjoying it.

Not to mention spotting a young Sam Rockwell amongst the cast :lol

Book of Eli: 9/10
Damn, what an awesome movie! I guessed part of the twist (thinking of Fahrenheit 451) but not all of it. And even so the movie is a great experience. One I will definitely be re-watching :rock

For me..

Watchmen (Theatrical Cut) 10/10

Watchmen (Director's Cut) 9/10

Glad I saw the Director's cut and all the extra scenes but honestly, I prefer the Theatrical cut and that's the version I've watched multiple times. The only scene that was cut that I thought was great was the Hollis Mason/Raging Bull death scene. I understand why it was cut and agree, but it's still a great scene.

The Expendables - 9/10

Nice! The action is way over the top, how it should be. And the scene with Arnie was classic. Perfect, no nonsense action film...what else would you expect from Sly? :rock

Wast and Not.

Wast

:lol:lol:lol

The Expendables - 9/10

Nice! The action is way over the top, how it should be. And the scene with Arnie was classic. Perfect, no nonsense action film...what else would you expect from Sly? :rock

Great to hear that you enjoyed it, dude!!! :rock :rock :rock

Shutter Island - 9/10 Can't wait to watch it again and pick up on all the subtleties and clues I didn't catch on the first viewing! After that I may even change the score to 10/10 :D

Clash of the Titans 2010 6/10 Some good action scenes and I liked how they did Medusa but the acting in this movie is so poor.

Back