RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Clash of the Titans (2010): Sigh....I REALLY wanted to like this.

Liam Neeson? Awesome, check.

Ralph Fiennes? Awesome, check.

Based on Greek mythology? Awesome, check.

I loved the original version as a kid, as I was looking forward to this...but I was completely underwhelmed. As a whole, EVERYTHING about the original was better. Sure, I liked the contemporay updated special effects, and I liked the new Kraken design, but overall, this cannot compete with the original. The only good thing was the omission of teh mechanical owl. I enjoyed the fight with Medusa, but again, this was done better in the original.

5 / 10.

^ I agree with all your likes there DinoDB1975. I too was very underwhelmed by this movie. I wanted to like it too and judging by the trailers for it I was sure I would.
But ultimately IMO the Direction was horrid and the acting by most of the main cast was dire!! (especially Sam Worthington I'm sorry to say)

I dont know why a movie goes from Bad, to Poor....I always put it like this...

Good

Meh

Awful

PIECE OF ____ING ____! ____ THE PEOPLE MADE THIS MOVIE, I HOPE THEY ____ING DIE.

:lol

I agree with you guys. Titans ... ugh. Underwhelmed is the appropriate word. I agree.

It was ok. Few nice scenes... but I felt it lacking. We needed more of the Gods. The last battle. So so weak.

none; working too hard and not taking time for me

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6gu7jsgjUM0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Back